Who is your most hated character?

While I don't hate any of the characters, I'm confused by Dario. He seems to be the victim of multiple writer syndrome. Whiny/bad-guy/mean/tender. Just what is the mood going to take him next scene???

I don't hate Daniel Jonas. He was annoying at times, but I certainly never hated him.

I did hate EJ. I hate the writers gave us the rape scene to make me hate him, though. Such a good looking man. James Scott (EJ) is a very handsome actor and was sure pleasing to the eyes. If not for that rape story, I'd have loved him with whoever.

I really don't like a Hope at all. She kills Stefano and then frames Andre, then they pull off a scam to get her out of prison. Hope and Rafe deserve each other, they are terrible people. It's no wonder why Ciara and Claire are such brats. They are just like mommy/granny.

My most hated of all time is truly a tie. The original Salem Hag with her snotty face and polka dot bra, Carly. And the Little Princess Hag who used the old ice on the cleavage trick to entice her sister's husband, Carrie. Both hags in their own right, who are even worse than The Archduchess of Haggery, Jennifer Stinkweed Horton.

Back