Who or what started the fire?

There is no evidence of any accelerant, so the Fire dept. said. They also said they don't know the cause, which indicates that it could have been started by someone, or started by itself. My problem has been lots and lots of smoke, no flames. Cabin is still standing intact now after not one, but TWO FIRES. So, who owns that cabin? Who pays the taxes? Why is everything nice and not smoke damaged from previous fire? Did some outfit come in and clean up? That building should have been pretty weakened by previous fire, it is a wood cabin, but was still standing intact, doors working, etc. Ben mentioned trying to clean OUTSIDE, which proved impossible, so how did inside get cleaned. Water? dishes? Guess my common sense is running amok in this tale. LOL

512538d9e3981793540923929dbc41d0.jpg

JS, you found the perfect raccoon picture. I kept trying to find pictures
wit animals with matches.

I would be funny if Smokey the bear started the fire.

I don't know who or what started it but all I can think of is that this song should be playing in the background when Ben is being harassed over and over by Hope and Rafe. It could be Ben's theme song.

me too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, I think you're all wrong. It was Rory who started the fire as Ciara wasn't interested in dating him. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
No way, no how. Rory is a lover, not an arsonist. (P.S., the writers should bring back Rory ASAP. With all the gloom and doom they're tossing at the viewers, some comic relief would be very welcome.)
Great find, JS. This is more like it. When it comes to keeping out unwanted human intruders, the raccoons are more than willing to go to extremes. And what could be more of a nuisance to them and their fellow critters than a cabin that attracts the attention of trigger-happy Hope and her little helper, Rafe.

Back