Who should be with whom?

soapkitty

Reaction score
Here is a list of current people that you can use for the pairings.

You can also pair them with a new unknown or with nobody.

You can even suggest someone from the past.

It will be interesting to see how the majority feels about the couples.

Happy pairings!

AbeAllieAvaBen
BradyChadChanelChloe
CiaraClaireEJEric
GabiJakeKateKristen
LucasNicolePaulinaPhilip
RafeRomanSamiTheo
TrippXanderAbbyGwen

Abe MaxineAllie TrippAvaBen Ciara
Brady new galChad AbbyChanelChloe
CiaraClaire new guyEJ AvaEric no one
GabiJake GabiKateKristen jail
Lucas SamiNicolePaulina no onePhilip Chloe
Rafe NicoleRoman KateSamiTheo Chanel
TrippXander GwenAbbyGwen

On the fence with Nicole, Sami, Brady, Rafe, Philip and Chloe

Abe/Maxine
Sami/Lucas
Roman & Kate- who were good together once, but I would not wish her on anyone now, LOL
Kristen, Paulina, EJ, Ava all need to leave Salem
Nicole/Mike Horton

Abe MaxineAllie (grow up)Ava out-of-townerBen Claire
Brady ChloeChad AbbyChanel (get lost!!)Chloe Brady
Ciara (sessions
with Marlena)
Claire BenEJ (get lost!!!)Eric (back to
the Church)
Gabi Ariana II Jake (engine
rebuilds)
Kate RomanKristen prison
Lucas SamiNicole RafePaulina (prison
for fraud)
Philip (greenhouse)
Rafe NicoleRoman KateSami LucasNewTheo (get lost!)
Tripp new medical
student
Xander GwenAbby ChadGwen Xander

Gabi/Jake
Xander/Gwen
Roman/Kate
Rafe/Nicole but I don't mind him with Ava.
Allie/Tripp
Ciara/Ben but if Ciara isn't sticking around, Claire.
Theo can rot.
Chad can also rot.
Abby can stay gone, but if she has to be paired... EJ.
Sami/Lucas

Abe - Valerie or someone new (I doubt they're bringing back Maxine. She wasn't a major character.)Allie - TrippAva - a jailhouse friend because I don't believe her redemptionBen - anyone but Claire or Ciara
Brady - Theresa or someone newChad - someone newChanel - someone newChloe - someone new
Ciara - someone newClaire - Tripp wouldn't have been bad, someone newEJ - no oneEric - God or whatever woman he's cheating with in Africa
Gabi - Philip (I liked the hint of that)Jake - I stopped caring.Kate - herself, she's better aloneKristen - dirt nap
Lucas - anyone but SamiNicole - Rafe or someone newPaulina - no onePhilip - Gabi
Rafe - Nicole or someone newRoman - someone new, Kate is too nasty for himSami - no oneTheo - someone new
Tripp - AllieXander - GwenAbby - someone newGwen - Xander

Abe/valerie, to me his best pairing since Lexie.
Brady/someone new offscreen
Ciara/no one unless her attitude changes, memory comes back
Gabi/Jake
Lucas/someone new. NOT Sami
Rafe/Nicole or David's aunt Zoey
Tripp/Allie
Chad/Abby (Kate Mansi version)
Claire/someone new or Ben, just to annoy Ciara
Roman/Kate
Xander/Gwen
Ava/no one, she can leave
Kristen/no one, she can leave
Paulina/no one, she can leave
Chanel/someone new
EJ/Sami if they leave town together and never return
Ben/Claire, which would annoy Ciara if or when her memory returns
Philip/Chloe
Eric/Nicole if he stays in town, otherwise send him back to Africa.

Abe - MaxineAllie - TrippAva - prisonBen - Claire
Brady - Theresa or ChloeChad - someone newChanel - someone newChloe - Brady or someone new
Ciara - I don't careClaire - BenEJ - prisonEric - back to Africa, the priesthood, or both.
Gabi - PhilipJake - I don't careKate - I don't careKristen - Hell with daddy or prison
Lucas - SamiNicole - RafePaulina - prisonPhilip - Gabi
Rafe - NicoleRoman - someone newSami - LucasTheo - someone new back in South Africa
Tripp - AllieXander - GwenAbby - asylumGwen - Xander

Abe MaxineAllie TripAva EJBen Ciara
Brady ChloeChad AbbyChanel Melanie JonasChloe Brady
Ciara BenClaire TheoEJ AvaEric someone new
Gabi JakeJake GabiKate RomanKristen someone new
Lucas SamiNicole RafePaulina someone newPhilip someone new (maybe that Morgan girl? I can't remember her connection)
Rafe NicoleRoman KateSami LucasTheo Claire
Tripp AllieXander GwenAbby ChadGwen Xander

I'm only a little satisfied with my pairings. I want Stephanie to come back lol. Trying to think of who I could pair her with that isn't related to her. She'd have to have someone new.

Abe -Faye (who got the DiMera poke but everyone forgot about it) After being disgraced as mayor, he leaves town.Allie -structurally single for 2 years (see Ava, Tripp) because she becomes the trustee for the Vitali fortune; does romance short-term characters in chemistry screen testsAva -a bodybag (see below, she kills herself after killing Tripp)Ben -a bodybag
Brady -Kristen off screenChad -Abby off screenChanel -EJ (starts as a mutual scam, continues as a lopsided bubble-centric hate marriage until it turns to actual love)Chloe -Philip AND PARKER IS THEIRS
Ciara -Ben kills her & then himselfClaire - Theo (for a few weeks but she dumps him) then A sound engineer who helps her with her careerEJ -Chanel (see above)Eric -returns to being a priest and can appear at Greg Vaughan's convenience (Hey, with Salem's version of Catholicism, anything's possible)
Gabi - A returned & extra aged Johnny DiMera. He's older than Allie appears for some reason. Age is relative in Salem.Jake - Julie starts to make Doug's seduction of Paulina look real, continues to torment Gabi. (Jake does it because any human woman will do.) It plays as a farce, but it's straight.Kate - Theo but off-screen after she's rejected by Philip, Lucas, et alKristen - Brady off-screen
Lucas - Autumn played by Melissa Archer (ex-Serena)Nicole - single & focused on destroying Titan with Philip and Chloe as alliesPaulina - Doug (it starts as a con to win back the Square for Julie but he falls for her)Philip - Chloe & Parker is theirs & has been for awhile
Rafe - Sami but he gets custody of David so they leave town togetherRoman - Gwen his decency and kindness and objectivity lead to a friendship, then romance as they help each otherSami - returns to Rafe but they leave town togetherTheo - closes things with Claire then leaves town with Kate
Tripp - a bodybag After a DNA test proves he's not Steve's, Ava kills him. (It was a DiMera plot.)Xander - Sarah and they start a health foundation together until he runs for Mayor & winsAbby - Chad but off-screenGwen - Roman (see aside & above)

I've been Team Rafe/Nicole since he first pretended to be the father of her baby. They would sizzle as a super couple.
I used to think this as well, but him with Hope and now Ava has destroyed my interest in his character's integrity.
Abby can stay gone, but if she has to be paired... EJ.
Soap pairings are so complex, but I second this emotion. If we're stuck with Ms Deveraux-DiMera-Hernandez-DiMera-DiMera-DiMera, let her be with EJ and add another DiMera to her name.

I'd like Valerie and Abe, but the show isn't invested in Abe as a character. I'd also like Philip/Gabi.
Claire/someone new or Ben, just to annoy Ciara
I love this reasoning. Ciara's been on my nerves.
I want Stephanie to come back
Me, too! She could pair with Theo, or Ben.

Abe/ Maxine, even a recast
Allie/Tripp/Chanel, everyone is happy
Ben/ Ciara, then leave town
Chad/Abby (Kate Mansi version)
Brady/Nicole
Chloe/Lucas
Claire/Theo
EJ/Ava, then crash into an active volcano
Eric/Kristen after she becomes a nun again and he returns to the priesthood
Gabi/Jake
Kate/Roman
Paulina