• Ben learns the truth from Kate, Clyde or Stefano

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Sonny will leave Will and hook up with Paul

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I've stopped watching the show

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While it is very probable these all will come to pass, I am opting for Adrienne forgiving Justin, only because....well, it is common knowledge they both were put on contract, after being recurring for the past few years.

Adrienne is still living in the Kmansion, Justin is staying home now.

Justin and Adrienne.

I also think Brady/Theresa is inevitable but I'm hoping its not too soon. Ben will learn the truth but probably not until some babydaddy drama, since it seems like it's going to be John/Marlena redux lite. And while I'd LIKE Sonny to ditch Will and hook up with Paul, deleted spoiler in non-spoiler thread, Poirot

I'd really rather Lucas not forgive Kate and I'll be fast forwarding Dan/Jennifer Part Whatever if it comes to pass.

Adrienne will forgive Justin and take him back THEN Lucas will forgive Kate because he will be crushed again. I think Brady loves Jeannie T. I hope she will come to her senses and stop acting a fool and know he would want her back if she would just stop it.

I agree that all of these scenarios will probably happen. I voted for Sonny leaving Will for Paul (what I hope would happen because Will has been insufferable lately). Most likely, Justin and Adrienne will get back together first, but poor Lucas will lose out again :(, and then he will forgive Kate for all that she's done :angry:.

I think Brady will fall for Jeannie T first, only because he is the most idiotic out of all these characters
If he actually falls for Jeannie T.'s b/s yet again, particularly after the Li'l Toddler Mel episode, Victor should have the dolt committed somewhere. As for the other choices, I'd go for Justin and Adrienne because long-time Salem couples generally tend to eventually reunite. I'd discount: 1) Kate-Lucas because she doesn't wait for a reconciliation before weaseling her way back into his life; 2) Daniel-Jennifer because her duplicity and bad judgment were amply displayed to him during the Paige-JJ affair; 3) Ben and the truth because the hothead can't recognize or handle the truth; and 4) Sonny-Paul because after his disastrous union with Will, Sonny might want to take a lengthy break from matrimony.

Back