Who will find it?

KathyLu

Reaction score
Website
www.heraldanewday.com
It looks like the writers are setting Nicole up for another fall. It was so silly of her to not only talk out loud to herself when composing the email but it was even more absurd that she would save it to Drafts. It's an accident (or on purpose??) just waiting to happen. I think many of us know that email will come back to bite her in the patootie but it begs the question of how it will happen. Let's play a game of clue and try to guess who will find the email and what they will do with it.

As of now, I think it will be Sami. If so, I hope Nicole finds out about her recent dalliances with Lucas before Sami exposes her. They could play dueling adultery.

What say you?

No idea why she saved it, but perhaps Eric decides to use her laptop, to send an e-mail to Africa saying he won't be back, finds the letter & reads it. Boom......he is gone. So all that drama of him returning, happy Nicole, honeymoon night, him deciding to stay home in Salem, and bang, breakup, tears, and off Eric goes for keeps.

No idea why she saved it, but perhaps Eric decides to use her laptop, to send an e-mail to Africa saying he won't be back, finds the letter & reads it. Boom......he is gone. So all that drama of him returning, happy Nicole, honeymoon night, him deciding to stay home in Salem, and bang, breakup, tears, and off Eric goes for keeps.
Don't forget the potential pregnancy that will occur and even though we have had months between the two nights. There will be an amazing who's the daddy story. Yes, I know Nicole isn't supposed to be able to get pregnant, but hey that's a much easier re-write for such a talented writer as Ron.

My guess is that Sami will steal a look at Nicole's computer and send the email. OR Allie will find it, and this will turn into a secret she's keeping and then telling the wrong person who blurts it out at the worst possible moment (like a family event).

Don't forget the potential pregnancy that will occur and even though we have had months between the two nights. There will be an amazing who's the daddy story. Yes, I know Nicole isn't supposed to be able to get pregnant, but hey that's a much easier re-write for such a talented writer as Ron.
That could be a Nicole, Eric & Xander story or a Sami, EJ & Lucas story!

This is exactly the kind of thing I had in mind.

No matter how it happens, I'm not going to like it.

Back