Who will get Daniel's heart?

• Brady

Votes: 42 100.0%
  • Eric

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

julia_princess

Reaction score
Ok, let me first say that I felt so bad for Nicole, Maggie and Victor today. And Maggie who has to make the impossible choice of giving her son's heart to Eric or Brady. I kind of think she will give it to Brady given he is Victor's grandson. But it will create more drama if Eric gets it, then everyone finding out that he was drinking and driving. What do you think?

Yes I also feel it is Brady who get's Daniel's heart.

Here's the thing, a spoiler indicates Brady starts having weird dreams of Nicole after the heart transplant. I want to speculate after the heart transplant Brady has dreams that are memories only Daniel and Nicole shared together. Intimate ones and perhaps maybe things only Daniel would know or do Brady starts doing as well, change in appetite and behavior.

Oddly in comparison I watched on Netflix a show called "Urban Legends". There was a case of a man shooting himself in a depression and another man who was in a accident needing a heart transplant from the man who shot himself in the head. Well the man who got the transplant recuperated just fine, but he felt a obligation to thank the widow of the man who donated his heart.

In which he ended up meeting the widow talking with her about her deceased husband and it was a instant love connection ends up leaving his wife for the widow, they get married, live a life together.....but the man falls in a depression and shots himself the same way the prior man before did. TRUE story oddly enough.

Okay back on topic lol had to point that comparison out.

The only one that makes sense is Brady since he had so much traumatic damage to his heart. Eric can be kept alive longer with medications.

Personally, I don't care if this Eric makes it or not. I haven't liked the character except in the very beginning when he first returned as a priest. His storylines went downhill from there.

People meet, fall in love, have affairs, leave their spouses for someone else all the time. Doesn't matter the circumstances of how they met or know each other, it happens.

Brady & Nicole are very good friends, have been for years. Brady was at the launch, talked with Nicole, and knows she has been in Theresa's corner, and also that Kate was not. Please know I don't particularly like Theresa & Brady as a couple, but for all we know, Nicole comes to see Brady, talks to him, which is why he might have a dream.

Brady was just asked to be best man for Daniel's wedding before the crash.

We all have weird dreams, and no idea why, so I would not read anything more into that "spoiler" than the fact that Brady has an odd dream and Nicole is in it.

And yes, it is apparent that Brady will be getting the heart, while perhaps Eric will get medication that will deal with his infection/inflammation. He could be left with a heart problem of some sort.

LOL, actually, I am surprised that no posters have even suggested that after Brady receives the heart and recovers......he decides to become a doctor! Instead there is talk of him falling in love with Nicole. I think Brady and Nicole already went that route.

I am really sorry Julia, that this thread has more or less been hi-jacked into a discussion, instead of the intended poll.

I guess Brady will be the one who saves the day from now on :)

I would guess that Eric being so drunk he looked like he was about passed out would mean that surgery on him would be more risky. But the idea that it is up to Maggie to choose is preposterous. Not a hard choice since Brady is Victor's grandson and he already has lost his godson. At this point Brady could go into cardiac arrest and they have to get the heart in him asap. That's what I'm going with.

I don't think there would be a spoiler about Brady having a dream about Nicole unless there is something to it. Don't know what it means, but I think it will result in something happening between Brady & Nicole at some point; could be anything, from becoming a couple again to helping Nicole come to terms with Daniel's death.

There is no doubt Brady will be getting Daniel's heart and down the line. The reunion and love between Brady and Nicole is so logical. It is staring us right in the face. So predictable. ShaSha

Back