Who would you like to see murdered and how?

soapkitty

Reaction score
Ok, who would you like to see out of the picture? How would you like to see them die?

Decisions, Decisions!

It's a toss-up for me. I would have to say Sloan, but Sarah is the next best thing!
I'd like to see Sloan with a sock in her mouth suffocated. You know, put a sock in it! Or putting one foot in their mouth!
Sarah could skydive without a parachute! I bet you could hear her scream as she's coming down!
Or vice versa for either one!

Besides the writers, producers, NBC (sorry, not sorry?)...But, seriously...

Kristen, once and for all: Brady convinces her he wants her back, sorry about their fight, he wants her and Rachel to be a family again. So while he is hugging her, he stabs her many, many times, but that is not enough. He needs to watch her get cremated so there is no body to resurrect. Then he puts the ashes down the toilet. Sorry if that is too horrific, but she needs to be stopped, permanently!

There are others, but I don't want to be greedy, let's see what you all come up with!

P.S. One more: Alex! See caption below, 'nuf said! (This can also be for Leo!)

1661954186971.png

Despite the fact the actress is good, I would choose Gwen. Kristen kills her to protect herself, the knife is traced back to Leo, and connected to Abby's death. Thus Leo & Kristen go to prison, No more need for Sloan who leaves for better job in NY.

Kristen in the secret room with a candle stick wielded by Ava who runs off to Philly and gets caught in the middle of a shootout that also takes out a shirtless Johnny who followed her after accidentally killing Eric at the church where they met up shirtless after a run and he toppled the baptism font on him while stretching.

There's no need to murder anyone. It's too dramatic a fate for these annoying, boring characters. All the writers have to do is get them out of town one way or another.
  • Alex: After seeing him shirtless in the K-mansion living room once too often, Victor sends him to run the Titan office in Mongolia.
  • Chanel & Allie: They run off to South Africa after Theo tells them that they can make good money selling second-rate baked goods to the locals.
  • Eric: Despite the fact that the poor villagers are sick of him, the fornicating Eric heads back to Africa.
  • Paulina: After she gets involved in a big real estate deal in Florida, her marriage to Abe becomes strictly long distance and she's never seen again.
  • Orpheus: When Rafe learns of his latest kidnapping, it's a quick trip back to prison for the Big Zero.
  • Kristen: Rafe arrests the Kreepy Kritter for menacing Chloe and she's back in jail even quicker than Orpheus.
  • Sloan: She's disbarred and ends up working at the Salem Barnes & Noble where she can read the latest legal murder mysteries.
  • Jan Spears: After learning that her baby is really a folded blanket, she freaks out and lands back in Bayview.

Last edited:
There's no need to murder anyone. It's too dramatic a fate for these annoying, boring characters. All the writers have to do is get them out of town one way or another.
  • Jan Spears: After learning that her baby is really a folded blanket, she freaks out and lands back in Bayview.
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Jan, Kristen, and Orpheus in a three-way triple homicide. Jan and Kristen simultaneously shoot each other as one of Orpheus' bombs explodes as he's planting it, killing them all in a fiery explosion that incinerates them entirely, including any residual essence. The fire burns so hot, there's not even ash left.

Dr. Rolf suffers a head injury and loses all his scientific knowledge, spending the rest of his days with no long-term memory so his loyalty to a dead man evaporates forever. The explosion also blinds Alex, so he's forced to listen to women and respond to them based on something other than their looks. Maybe it can also put Rafe in the hospital where Nicole rushes to his side and realizes that she's being trampy and ridiculous harboring a secret crush on Sourpuss Eric.

I sure do agree about Alex. I like Robert Scott Wilson (Alex) but despise the character he is playing now. He has no redeeming qualities, except today we saw him be decent when he got in Leo's face about what he did to Sonny. The way he views women, however, well, he ain't nuthin' but a hound dog!

Hopefully Alex will be like when Paulina came to town. She was way over the top but has settled down somewhat!

At first, I did not like the character Paulina (but love Jackee Harry!). She has mellowed somewhat over time and I now do like her (at least somewhat!)

It's time to dial Alex back. I think we now all see him and don't think about Ben. Vomiting, yes. Throwing the remote at the TV, yes. But I don't see Ben anywhere in the performance, so let's dial it back and let him be a person who behaves like he was raised by Justin and Adrienne in the same family as Sonny. He's got a lot more cats to save out of trees, etc. before he can turn the romantic hero corner.

Back