• Patrick Lockhart

• New character

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kyle Lowder, (ex-Brady) is returning to Days playing a completely different character. It could be a character previously in Salem, or someone else. The show seems to be keeping that information really under wraps...thus the guessing game. Who do you think will be Kyle's new persona?

I voted that I think he'll be playing Rex, but hope it will be Philip. He is needed back in Salem with the Kiriakis clan and makes sense for him to come back and help his family.

I really am hoping a new character, but think it is a recasting. What is cool is that if it is Philip....when Kyle was playing Brady, it was in the same group of actors doing the Last Blast teens, meaning, Philip, Chloe, Belle, Shawn..... And all except Chloe are being played by different actors now.

I was hoping for Jay Kenneth Johnson to come back as Philip. I didn't think I could accept anyone else as him but I would be willing to give Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) a shot at convincing me he can do it!

I think Chad will be the new CEO of Titan so I don't think he will play Philip. Just my opinion.

I voted for Rex as I know Mimi is coming back and on some of the spoiler forums, they have mentioned Rex might be coming back as well, but it wasn't confirmed. So I'm pretty sure he IS coming back and I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) is the one playing him.

That said, I would LOVE to be surprised and have him come back as Philip. I sure miss the character of Philip!

I voted for Patrick Lockhart, though likely I think he will be a new character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know if this is another short term return or a contract role? I would love for it to be a recast of Philip.

Choosing Patrick because of Mimi coming back. Also, it would be interesting to see his interaction with Hope and Ciara, seeing as how he almost fooled Hope into thinking Ciara was his back in the day.

I really don't want him to play Philip. Think of how weird it would be if Belle came back and they tried to put them together again! Eww!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess we will just have to wait and see who Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) will play. :confused:

I second MPM's question.

I'd be okay with Rex or Philip as long as the character is paired with Mimi. (She is returning for a short arc if I recall correctly.) If it's Philip, he needs to be Titan CEO.

I would also accept a new Kiriakis - like Alex or Victor (they can call him VJ) that Victor adores the way he adored Sonny. (Apparently only Alexander's spawn are worthy of him.)

Back