Who's been the best villian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Stefano has been the best Villian on Days.I mean look what the guy has done over the years and the lives he has destroyed.And another person who I used to hate with a Passion back when I first started watching ten years ago was Sami I mean she was a witch back then.The thing I hated her the most about her was her trying to accuse Lucas, who is my all time favorite Days Charcher of hitting Will.

Definitly Stephano! Earnesto was a close second...Do y'all remember The Cruise of Deception?? That was when they had really good writers!

Okay, I have been watching the show since the mid-80's and I would have to say that while I enjoy Victor the most, a lot of his evil has been to protect or correct his family's follies. In regard to all out evil, there is no one more wretched than Stefano.

Yes, in recent years, they have humanized him way too much, in my opinion. But, this man has returned from the dead more often than Joan Rivers has had her face stretched. His persona, the Phoenix, just goes to show how evil and cunning this man is. None of his heirs, including the illustrious E.J., can hold a candle to Papa D's whacky ways.

Sami is about as intimidating as a blind rabbit. Half of her evil deeds were merely done to catch this man or that man. That doesn't make her evil. She's never intentionally killed someone, kidnapped someone and brought them back as another... etc.

So, for my nearly 30 years of watching, I'd say the title of worse Days villian belongs to Stefano DiMera. Vile as all the others may be, he's the only one whose possessed the kind of staying power to hold this title. Just my humble opinion, of course...

I would agree that it would be Stephano and Dr. Rolf...in the time that I have been watching. Vivian is pretty darn good herself. As was Kristen DiMera but Vivian takes it for the women!

One other question, who is orpheus? Someone mentioned that name on the first page.

Stefano has been on my list for a while, but André is top of the list. Rolf was also a great villain, as was Princess Gina.

Evil Marlena was up at the top too, until they turned the thing around by having all of her murder victims be really alive and living on an island. :rotfl:

P.S. I just remembered another villain from the past, Senator Deveraux. He wasn't too nice either, if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back