Who's Older?

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
So, who is older, do you think, on the show currently?

Shawn-Douglas or Sarah? I can't get out of my mind that when Sarah left town as teenager, Shawn-Douglas was a little boy.

But when Sarah returned as an adult, Shawn-Douglas had a grown daughter who'd finished high school.

So, thanks to the magic of SORAS, who do you think is currently the older of the two? All for fun, of course! What examples of mismatched SORAS-ing irk you the most?

That's like Carrie and Mike acting like they grew up together, when Mike was a grown adult who had been married and widowed, became an EMT (he returned to Salem as a full-fledged doctor in 1985) before little tiny Carrie even came to Salem (barely more than a toddler) as Roman's unknown daughter.

Jennifer babysat infant Sami and Eric, yet somehow Jennifer and Eric were roughly the same age when they hooked up.

Shawn D was born in 1987, Belle was born 1993, yet they somehow landed in high school together and also talked about growing up together.

I think about how Stephanie is older than Brady as she was born in February 1990 while Brady was born in May 1992. Abigail Klein (Stephanie) is 35 and the right age for the character who would be 34. However, Eric Martsolf (Brady) is 52 while his character should be 32. I'm not sure if they are trying to pass off Stephanie as younger or Brady as that much older. Theresa was born in September 1990 so she'd be 2 years older than Brady and would be 34 this coming September. Brady should technically be younger than both these women.

At one time I thought perhaps they'd have a Theresa/Brady/Stephanie triangle, but Abigail Klein (Stephanie) and Eric Martsolf (Brady) don't have too many scenes together.

Last edited:
I had to edit the above post regarding the age of Stephanie. One site had her date of birth as 1988 and I thought that was wrong. Stephanie Johnson was born in February 1990. I remember when Stephen Nichols (Steve) first left Days in 1990, Stephanie was less than a year old.

Anyway, both Theresa and Stephanie are the same age except they are 7 months apart while Brady should still be younger than the both of them.

Sami was born 1984. EJ was born in 1997, left Salem as a baby in 1998, then returned to Salem in 2006 as a man older than Sami (she babysat him as an infant). He married Sami and became a stepfather to Will, a child born two years before EJ.

Back