Who's the Daddy?

Who do you want to be the daddy of Nicole's baby?

• Total voters
You know, I had felt that Eric never had a child, while EJ did, so Eric should be daddy......however, yes, he has treated Nicole terribly, more than once, so...........hopefully, EJ will be Dad. Don't want Eric tied to Nicole in any way ever.

I want Eric to be the father.

Ejerk is a rapist scumbag who deserves to be castrated.

I really wish Johnny would find out about the rape.

After the way Nicole did Rafe in the end, he deserves better. I hate the way Nicole has been written mostly because I hate Eric and Nicole together. Her constantly going back to Eric when he has never shown loyalty to her makes me crazy.

I've put EJ's being a rapist mostly behind me the same way I did for Jack. Soap writers used to use rape as a plot point without thinking that being a rapist is a permanent disqualifier from hero status. EJ is a VERY late example of this (meaning, Days should have known better at the time and didn't). I'd never do that for real people, but these fake people aren't responsible for writers' lack of awareness the way real people are responsible for their own actions. But I don't blame people for bringing it up. Days never should have written the storyline in the first place.

I can only imagine how sanctimonious Eric will be about Nicole having his baby. I don't want to watch it, and I couldn't stand another go around with those two pretending they can be a long-term couple. I'd rather see her have a baby with EJ.

The only reason I've been able to give EJ a pass now is because there's a new actor and Sami is out of the picture. If they ever have her return to start up anything I'm back to hating him. The only reason I ever want her to return is for her to admit how gross EJ is and really give it to him.

I'd love Nicole and Xander to be honest. I was thinking that the other day, mostly because they are both committed to the show long term it. seems.

My guess would be they're finally giving Eric a child since EJ already has two.
Pity the poor child when he/she gets older — teased on the playground because daddy washes dishes at the Pub, dragged to Mass several days a week in addition to Sunday, and compelled to accompany Dad to meetings of the Rosary Society and the Perpetual Adoration Socety, And then there might be kids who say: “My daddy says that your father killed the great Dr. Daniel Jonas.” Also, if the kid wants to go to Salem U., he/she better hope Mommy Nicole earns a good living because Dad rarely has two dimes to knock together. Finally, think of the questions the child might ask Mommy Nicole.

Do we really have to visit Aunt Sami?
Why does Grandpa Roman say “What da hell?” all the time? Isn’t hell a bad word?”
Is Aunt Belle really a terrible lawyer?
Is Grandpa John really a life-ruiner?
What happened to Grandma Fay?
Do we always have to eat out at the Pub?
Who’s this Auntie Sloan that Daddy likes to talk about?

Back