Whose side is Chad really on?

Yep, I am thinking Chad is only out for Chad himself. He is ticked at Stefano, so pretending there. Sami & Kate BOTH took DiMera Enterprises, so he is not happy with them, thus, out to take back the business, and he is mad at EJ about Abigail.....so......he is going to con them all and try to get the whole shebang for himself.
And....I am thinking he just may try to do the same with Sonny & the Club.

Chad had a life-changing experience in Boston with Stefano and has come back to claim his "rights". I think he is only out for Chad and has big plans for changes to be made at the club, too. He doesn't care who he hurts or insults and is just a "little" bully!!

cowboy.gif

Whomever he is siding with, the new Chad just seems smoother somehow to me. More polished, more aware of the character of the people in his life. I think I'm liking the new actor quite a bit. He jumped with both feet to this role, and is really moving fast!

Lordy, I sure hope Kate doesn't sleep with Chad before they find out they are mother and son. Knowing TPTB it could happen.
000203F9.gif

LOL, Egads, they already have given Kate children she doesn't know she had (Rex/Cassie) plus two she thought were dead (Austin/Billie) and then the one who was lucky enough to get away from her for a year or two (Hong Kong) but now is constantly under her scrutiny and subject to non-ending interference.

I hope Chad is on Kate’s side. Regardless, everything Chad said to EJ was true. EJ destroyed his own life, and EJ does not care about anyone except himself. In the past when Sami and Nicole shot themselves in the foot, and ruined their own happiness, they paid for it and lost everything. I want the same thing to happen to EJ in spades.

I really like Chad and Kate working together, I liked the nod to history that Chad was close to Kate and Lexie, and I don’t want the writers to ruin that.

Back