Will and Sonny

maruuac

Reaction score
I enjoyed reading the thread about Will and his childish behavior and I am just wondering if others are thinking as I am- I hope Sonny ends up with Paul. I hope that Will cooks his own goose and Sonny doesn't take him back.

I'm torn. Always was a big fan of Will and Sonny, and they are among the most popular couples in daytime TV riht now. Sadly, the writers did a big injustice to the fans with this stupid storyline, and Paul is a hot and caring young man, so I wouldn't complain too much if Sonny chose him over Will.

I was a huge fan of Will with Sonny until Will's character went completely south. Paul is extremely likable and Sonny deserves better than the borderline personality psycho Will, but I don't know that Paul and Sonny need to be together, either. As JS said, time will tell.

I would love to see Sonny dump Will and somehow get custody or at least visitation privileges with Ari. Will has turned into a totally unlikable character. I know some of you compare him to his mother, but at least, love her or hate her, Sami was interesting and fun to watch.

JS, you are talking about reality......when have we EVER had reality in Salem? Legally you are correct, but I'm sure Aiden could find a way in Salem.:rotfl:

Not really talking about reality; just what we've been shown thus far. Sami and Rafe were in the same situation. He adored her children and was a fantastic father to them. After the divorce, about the only time he saw the children is if he happened to run into them in Horton Town Square or at the pub.

Yes, Will is certainly been turned in someone thoroughly unlikeable. But that is the writers. No different than what they did to Jennifer, Maxine, Melanie, Dr. Dan, Maggie, Julie, and the list can go on. Even their OWN NEW characters were treated the same,.......Jordan, Serena for instance.

I do like Paul, very charismatic, but for the future, it doesn't seem there will be much for him to do, if he ends up with Sonny. Same goes for Will. But Will has his writing. Paul cannot coach Little League during the fall and winter months. He seemingly has no job skills. But then, since our Salemites rarely are at work, and just wander mostly around the square, unless they take an hour break to go have sex somewhere, well, maybe Paul can just join the meandering citizens, sit on benches, order coffee, etc. etc.

Will had no job skills but ended up with a job as a writer with a magazine landing a national cover story out the gate. Abby had no job skills out of college and works at the hospital doing who knows what. Chad was co-owner of a coffee house and now helps run a billion dollar corporation and sits on the hospital board. Whose to say Paul doesn't have a college degree? Though he may have only played baseball, that doesn't exclude him from being able to land a cushy job in Salem. Heck Victor may hire him just to make things uncomfortable for Will, Lucas, and Kate, or as a favor to John and to help out his grandson's (Brady) new brother.

Edited to add: On second thought, why does he even need a job. The young man is a millionaire. He could just live off his wealth and roam around town talking to people all day. That's what the people with jobs do anyway.

Paul evidently has a lot of $$$ saved up from his baseball career. I just see no story for him in the future. As to Abby, she had her degree in the area in which she works now, Chad is the only son of a multi-billionaire, who cannot stay in Salem, so sure Chad is running the company & is the DiMera rep on the hospital board......but his father is still CEO of the company. Will was majoring in journalism, had gone to CA for a special course, received accolades for some essay, and thus launched his writing career.

If Sonny and Paul (or even Will and Paul lol) end up together temporarily, that's story! I see no future story at the moment for Nicole or Rafe, doesn't mean there isn't potential.

Right now, there's enough to focus on with Paul and John trying to get to know one another and Brady adapting to having a brother.

Ok, my thoughts, I want Will to get a "sit down" from Sonny and for Sonny to tell him grow up then we will talk.

Who gets custody of the baby ?? I am thinking Rafe!! Will is going to go off the deep end and Rafe will step in and take Ari for a while. He has mentioned it so much lately that I am thinking it will go that way. Now with speculation on what Paul will do in Salem .. his "New found Father" will probably give him a job at one of his companies.. (not saying who the father is since this is Daily Days) so he will have a job to keep him here. Much to Will's dismay.

Once again, while Will is a doofus, he is not a bad father. Arianna is not abused or neglected in any manner. While she is often with sitters, so are ALL of the other Salem kids. I don't understand why everyone seems to think custody of Arianna will be given to Sonny and/or Rafe should Will and Sonny split up.

As he should be. He's her uncle and wants what's best for her and he's picking up on tension from Will and Sonny. Even if Will and Sonny split up, Will is her biological and legal father. He'd be a single father. No different than Daniel and Parker, Sami and her brood, Aiden and Chase, Hope and Ciara, Abe and Theo or Kayla and Joey. They are all single parents raising their children and no one is taking them away.

Back