Will Theresa the Terrible pull another Nicole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Brady was at the hospital with her, my guess is he will be there as well when Kayla tells Jeannie Theresa that she's not pregnant. Therefore, I don't think she can pull off a fake pregnancy. I do hope we get a Kimberly cameo though.

I'm wondering what the blood tests will show. I assume it would take awhile for the body's hormonal balance [or whatever is being read] to return to pre-pregnancy levels.
In the real worl, yes but this is Salem. A crazy Dr. can transplant a live fetus from one womb to another so I doubt there will be any hormone levels discussed.

Not likely. Theresa doesn't have the intelligence and nerves of Nicole. Underneath her bluster, Jeannie T. is a scared rabbit who was able to taunt prissy Jenny and torment JJ until outsmarted by him and Rory. After she moved into the Salem big leagues and came up against the likes of the bumbling but tenacious John Black and the monstrous Kristen, she was out of her league and eaten alive. Most likely, Jeannie will return to basic gold digging interspersed with conversations with Anne Milbauer.

If Brady wasn't at the hospital with Theresa, I would think yes, based on the fact that Nicole's litany of sins she gave Aiden today included both of her miscarriage mishaps, and that seemed a strange coincidence considering the Theresa storyline. As it is, I think Theresa will be out to prove that she wasn't lying.

Nope. I don't think she will fake a pregnancy, but yes, she should still have hormones in her system for at the very least a couple of weeks. If the writers were smart, they would use that to give her another positive test, let her and Brady prepare for impending parenthood only to figure out in a few weeks that she is no longer pregnant, then figure out what happened. Theresa remembering bits and pieces, Brady bothered by Kristen's crazy creepy message.

However, I think they'll take the easy way out and she'll have a negative test, Brady will have something else to hold against her and it'll be a good long stretch of Theresa trying to prove she isn't a liar while Brady is mean to her.

I agree, Harley. I like your version of the story, but more than likely, it is going to play out like the latter story.

It just seems so unrealistic that Theresa has no signs of a miscarriage, or hormone levels such that she should have a positive pregnancy test at this time.

The DiMeras have a staff of miracle doctors that can reverse the cycle of life so they probably gave her a hormone reversing cocktail that immediately erases all possible traces of pregnancy. It's time for Theresa's rein of terror to soften so maybe this is the beginning of actually turning her into a human. She can still be a little stinker but how bout giving her a bit of a comedic edge.

The embryo/fetus was presumably removed in an abortion procedure, which definitely would've left her with cramps and bleeding. But the DiMera Frankendoctors are such miracle workers and have such miracle drugs that they apparently prevented those side effects.

One would think a physical exam would show that she was pregnant, but she only had Kayla run a blood test, not do a full physical exam.

She'd also probably still have pregnancy hormones in her body, but of course, somehow the DiMera drugs fixed that, too.

I'm wondering what the blood tests will show. I assume it would take awhile for the body's hormonal balance [or whatever is being read] to return to pre-pregnancy levels.
I was thinking the same thing! The embryo was just taken from her the night before! Wouldn't a blood test show a false positive at this time or a urine test even? As the hormones are still in her system.. maybe I am wrong but this makes no sense.

I can just see it now... Kayla won't believe Theresa when she tells her that she had a positive home test. So then they get Daniel to tell Theresa about Chloe's "hysterical" pregnancy in an attempt to talk some sense into her. She begins having memories. Nobody believes her. It's going to be weeks of Salemites crapping on her. Oh goodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back