Wishful candidate for a new "Bo"

SalemPDiots

Reaction score
While I was watching "Revenge" last night, it hit me! Nick Wechsler, the actor who plays Jack would be a great Bo! Since the first season of that show, I kept wondering who this guy reminded me of, and last night it finally hit me. It's not so much that he reminds me of Peter Reckell, but just the Bo character, in general. Too bad Jack isn't leaving Revenge anytime soon because I think he'd be great as Bo. :love:

He was also on The Bold and The Beautiful about a year or so ago. They made a big deal about casting him and he did maybe 3-4 episodes.

John Stamos was Uncle Jesse on Full House (and he was also Blackie Parrish on General Hospital back in the 80's):

th

Ricky Paull Goldin was Dean Frame on Another World as a young guy and eventually ended up on Guiding Light as Gus (and he was also on The Young and The Restless, All My Children and The Bold and The Beautiful):

th

There is a pic out there of Ricky Paul Goldin with a small beard....and yep....I'd say "Bo Brady"...Right now I think he is doing some sort of "fixer upper" show on HGTV.

Would John Stamos even do a soap in a contract role? He'd be a great Bo I agree.

How about Jack Wagner? Maybe he'd dye his hair for the part like Stephen Moyer did for True Blood.

I'd still take Robert Kelker-Kelly even though I know he had on set issues last time. Maybe it's all been resolved.

Reactions: jgk
I doubt John Stamos would do a soap again, it's just wishful thinking on my part.

Jack Wagner could work (if he dyed his hair).

I don't think Days would have Robert Kelker-Kelly back.

Yes, I suggested Tom Eplin a year ago. He's a colorful actor who would be very difficult to back burner. He started on AW also as a young rebel. Ah, but could he have chemistry with Kristian Alfonso (Hope), that would be the question.

edited to add character's name...please remember that not everyone knows the real names of the actors who play the various characters....JS

Tom Eplin has not been active in the acting world for 7 or 8 years now.

Perhaps he is doing theater? Mark Collier(Liam) also has some gaps on his tv resume but he explained them by doing theater.

I looked for that. I found a site that said he has not been acting at all, lives in Long Island, (and that is NY) and flies his own plane.

Nick Wechsler is entirely too young to portray Bo, but John Stamos or Tom Eplin would both be excellent choices. I loved Eplin's Jake on Another World.

Honestly, I didn't even think about the age difference. Obviously Peter Reckell (Bo) is older. Then again, Days doesn't seem to care about reality where the age of characters is concerned.

edited to add actor's last name and character name...please remember that not everyone knows the real names of the actors who play the various characters...JS

Back