Wishful candidate for a new "Bo"

I don't care at all....would be nice; but I do believe that TPTB end up killing Bo off and letting Hope and Ciara go on with life...having to get through some period of mourning and then finding their way back into a happy and maybe even loving life. If Hope finds this with Aiden that's nice and if not, then whatever she does in the future is up to her.

elaine

It finally occurred to me ---I would rather see a GOOD recast of Bo, than have Hope with someone else. The first actor mentioned here would be fine. Bo and Hope were together for nearly 30 years--off and on. Better than most!

I don't know who is is, I've only watched Days. I used to watch GH a long time ago but that was it.

Jack Wagner (from General Hospital and The Bold and The Beautiful) back in the day...when he did not color/highlight his hair.

card00019_fr.jpg
kristina-wagner.jpg

Nick Wechsler would be perfect, acting- wise, for the role. I do have to agree he is a bit too young, but otherwise, he would kill it in the role. I remember him on Roswell (On the WB network) a little over a decade ago and he kind of reminded me of a young Bo, minus all the hair. :)

Back