With Abby's return

SarahBeth

Reaction score
So when Abby escaped from the mental hospital she was wanted for the fire at the facility. So when it gets out to the authorities that she's alive she should be brought in and questioned. In fact, shouldn't JJ be busted for aiding and abetting someone who was wanted?

By reason of insanity, or temporarily insane....definitely has to get charges not be even filed. Besides, doubt that hospital wants to go up against anyone named DiMera, especially since it is apparent Abby was getting the wrong treatment and was misdiagnosed. Malpractice??? Oh, no, they won't say boo is my guess.

By reason of insanity, or temporarily insane....definitely has to get charges not be even filed. Besides, doubt that hospital wants to go up against anyone named DiMera, especially since it is apparent Abby was getting the wrong treatment and was misdiagnosed. Malpractice??? Oh, no, they won't say boo is my guess.
I think that it would be good story writing to have the authorities bring Abby in and investigate what happened. I would love to see the story where it's revealed that the hospital was in the wrong and not just because Laura said so. I think that it would be a positive thing for Chad to learn what really drove Abby away and not just why she stayed away.

So when Abby escaped from the mental hospital she was wanted for the fire at the facility. So when it gets out to the authorities that she's alive she should be brought in and questioned. In fact, shouldn't JJ be busted for aiding and abetting someone who was wanted?
In theory, Abigail could also have been charged with arson for settng the fire at the DiMansion and with attempted murder for her effort to incinerate Ben. Presumably, no charges were filed against her because she was deemed mentally incompetent. If in fact she had been charged and there was a warrant for her arrest then Jenny and JJ would be guilty of harboring a fugitive, but since those weren't the circumstances all they were doing was sheltering a mental patient who fled after checking herself into the hospital.

Ok, writers, you've got this pale/wheezing/1 step from a straight jacket, Abby back in the picture. NOW do something with this character !

I WAS a Chad/Abby fan and want to be again, but the shoddy writing is quickly sending me to the padded room next door!!

Help the fans of Days and make things work out!!

In theory, Abigail could also have been charged with arson for settng the fire at the DiMansion and with attempted murder for her effort to incinerate Ben. Presumably, no charges were filed against her because she was deemed mentally incompetent. If in fact she had been charged and there was a warrant for her arrest then Jenny and JJ would be guilty of harboring a fugitive, but since those weren't the circumstances all they were doing was sheltering a mental patient who fled after checking herself into the hospital.
I thought that she was wanted for starting the fire as well as escaping. Jenn, JJ, Laura and Andre would all be up on harboring charges.

Back