Wondering if anyone else had the same reaction to Stefan's physical condition as I did

COOKIES MOM

Reaction score
Ok Stefan is breathing very hard, seems to maybe need a big fat steak dinner, and a hot toddy or two? At the very least he will gain a new title out of all of this, I think we should call him 2022's version of "The Blue Light Special" :rotfl:

I am old and I worry about dumb stuff. If StefanO was in that contraption for however long Frankenrolf was in prison, who cleaned him up? I'm sure he went potty a time or two, so who took care of that stuff? He had a light beard, so who was shaving him. His beard should have been dragging the floor. This whole thing is getting ridiculous!

I am old and I worry about dumb stuff. If StefanO was in that contraption for however long Frankenrolf was in prison, who cleaned him up? I'm sure he went potty a time or two, so who took care of that stuff? He had a light beard, so who was shaving him. His beard should have been dragging the floor. This whole thing is getting ridiculous!
Operagirl,
This is the same show that has people (example Vivian Alamain in a coffin) in confined areas with no food or bathroom rights. They care about reality as much as the "Reality Shows" care about it!

Color me clueless, but I didn't stop to consider that Zero's appearance did not at all match that of a man who's been in a Rolf-style coma for years. (He should have looked like a low-grade, beaten-down version of Rip van Winkle.) Instead, what struck me was that he seemed to be wearing a tricked-out bathing cap similar to the ones women used to wear at the pool or beach back in the 1950s. (Is Rolf using his mother's old bathing caps in his mad experiments?)

Back