Worst Days couple ever?

Wow I remember watching all of these John‘s parents origin stories. Each were actually interesting twists. But reading all of them in one post makes John’s parentage still less than 100 percent certain. He’s amazingly stable and grounded for everything he has been through in his life. (Thanks to his “Doc”, no doubt). Most people with his life would be in a psychiatric ward.

Well, I'm very very much alone here, but I'm not a fan of John and Marlena. If they start with the strawberries and cream mess I quickly fast forward so I don't get sick. I just find them gross, get it off my screen.

But they are my favorite couple in comparison to how I feel about EJ/Sami. I actually am still so angry the show had the nerve to pair them and shove them down our throats like they did. To use words like "greatest love story" and "power couple" just infuriates me. There are some sick sick people running the show back then.

I don't remember Shane and Kayla, but sounds like I would have agreed with all of you and hated them. haha.

I also wasn't a fan of the guy that tried to or did sleep with granddaughter, daughter, and mother. The characters were Chelsea, Billie, and Kate. I can't remember the guy. Was it Max? Man, that ruined the whole show for me so much there for a bit. What a weird storyline. I guess I'm not surprised coming from the same people that paired EJ/Sami and Shane/Kayla.

Thanks JS for the extensive research - that's how I remember it.

I bristled at first at the DiMera adjacency - but it did enrich the story for awhile with him & Tony (later really André) being half-siblings. I always preferred him as a true Alamain, but then I always liked Nicky, Carly, and Lawrence.

The Santo rewrite was just to push yuckiness.

Everything after that - well at least it kept us from watching Kate & Abby rotate through DiMeras for awhile!!!

Back