• Chad

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There ARE characters who seem to get on our last nerve, who seem to have no purpose whatsoever. We all have favs, and those we wish would be gone. Who would you like to take the next train out of Salem...

You can pick up to 4........... Agree about Sloan.........

Leo was a humorous part time character, but they overdid it.....his runs on and on, he isn't humorous as much as insulting in what he feels is a funny way. And instead of being a welcome guy who pops in here and there, he is around constantly.

Stefan never should have been created, let alone resurrected.

Sloan's story is as idiotic as her eyes are expressionless.

I might have liked Alex if he didn't dress like the worst version of Sonny and have those stupid glasses and dumb speech mannerism (which comes & goes based on how much attention the actor is paying to his glasses), and if they'd made the effort to separate him somewhat or explain his looks (e.g., give him a fake nose and a blonde wig for a month until gradually the actor works without makeup) so that he could mingle in the same crowds as Ben without idiocy.

I've been done with Chad for a long time, although I think Billy Flynn is a fine actor. I didn't like Chad Peterson-Woods or early, Melanie-frenching, tumour-faking Chad, either; but when he stalked Ben and boinked Jordan out of hate, I was through with him as a useful character, especially now that he's portrayed as the "good" DiMera and a "hero".

That said, Paulina's story appears to be done, so they need to get her a friend that's not married to her or biologically related to her (or dead). I like the actress and the character, but her stories have been moronic and/or half-thought-out (remember the "Price Town" Square takeover?).

I enjoy the concept of many of these characters, who are fine actors in my opinion, but the writing for the is crummy. If they had more compelling storylines I'd enjoy them.

Because of this (and because I didn't know I could choose more than 1), I went with Sloan. She has no compelling storyline and I am disgusted with her personality and her "relationship" with Eric. She would have served her purpose had she been a one-night romp with Alex; never imagined she'd stay so long and bother me as much as the likes of Serena Mason or Summer.

He had to get a villain to replace the detested Kristen........Sloan fills the bill. Don't know how much attention he pays to feedback or message boards, but he has had to know by now the grumbling about Nicole/Eric pairing. How viewers are tired of the misery, of Eric's mistreatment of Nicole, despite saying he loved her, of their on again-off again relationship.

The actress really does a good job of presenting Sloan as a sleazy lawyer, and it was past time to end the Eric/Nicole boredom.

I’m not sure Sloan is supposed to be a total villain. For a few episodes, we were supposed to connect with her tale of woe, but that’s gotten lost as she’s been dragged into other storylines like Li and Gabi. I think she’s supposed to be a bad girl we love to hate, but who also has fans—almost like Nicole back in the day. That’s why we get scenes like the other day when she went to slap Nicole and the OG (original gangster) stopped her and said she invented that move. They’re drawing parallels.

I honestly think the problem is a little bit the meandering story and a lot that the actress is not good. Sorry. She’s just not. A recast might help. She’s way worse than the original Chanel, who was replaced super fast and who I didn’t mind so much (although the new Chanel is a better performer). I have a feeling they won’t cut ties with this actress because someone adores her and likes throwing her into the mix all over the place. Baffling.

I’ve had a fine time mocking Sloan for her ridiculous legal moves and total lack of ethics, but enough is enough. It’s time for Sloan to be disbarred and then head for the Salem bus station, preferably with sad sack Eric.

Poor Chad has become dull and useless. Right now, he’d be more interesting if he went into a traditional Salem coma. If the writers can’t find a good storyline for him, he should be sent to run the DiMera office in Patagonia.

Roman should start offering fresh baked goods at the Pub, which would put the silly Sweet Bits out of business. Chanel could then leave town with her loudmouthed mother.

Alex is a one-trick pony — he’s an insatiable satyr. Maggie should send him his glasses, and economy-sized pack of condoms to run the Titan office in Manchuria.

I didn't vote to send Sloan off the island.... she's worthless but there are others that I dislike more..... I can ignore Sloan she has no history on the show....

Chad has started phoning in his scenes again he needs to take a break.... and the entire "I'm in love with my dead wife's cousin" is really just too much....

Didn't want Glasses on Glasses off Alex or maybe the character of Alex would have been okay if the actor wasn't Ben on Thursday and the following Tuesday ta da it's Glasses on Glasses off and no one, not a single soul in Salem sees a resemblance..... goodness I now think of Roman when I see Josh Taylor and not Chris Kositchek but that's taken years..... and I think it was a while before the switch was made.....

Acting like a love sick teen has ruined Li for me.... by by and don't bother returning....

At least those are why some of my votes off the island

Back