Wouldn't it be cool?

The actor has had some health issues, and has been living a very quiet life, which he loves, since he retired. Maybe we will get a flashback or two, as I think the show is planning on "memories" mostly for us nostalgic viewers. LOL (But they do help bring newer viewers up to speed).

If they could work it out with the actor, even a voice-over would be nice, or a quick scene where Maggie "thinks" about him, or a new flashback, or fantasy.

A ghost...I'd rather they didn't. But I agree it would be nice to include him in the 50th, since he was in the original cast.

I like how Y&R has "Ghost John Abbott" visit Jack (and Billy) from time to time. Yes, it's just the characters' imagination when John appears, but I still like the way they do it. Same with when Delia has appeared to Billy.

If done in this manner, it's tasteful and not creepy or ghoulish.

If John Clarke came back as Mickey to visit Maggie as a ghost?

Um......nope. I don't see any reason for Mickey (any actor) to pay Maggie a visit now since he didn't do it when she was having problems with finding out that 1) Daniel was her egg baby, and 2) Victor had her eggs taken for his friends.

I wouldn't mind Maggie looking through a photo album, remembering Mickey, and his "ghost" (really, just her imagination) telling her how much he loves her and is always with her, as long as she remembers him and their love.

I remember one Christmas when they did some sort of computer generated image of Tom Horton sitting in his chair (after the actor had died) and only Alice could see him. She spoke to him and he smiled at her, then faded away.

That I would like, JS. Or Maggie remembering meeting Mickey (with amnesia), him helping on her farm, or their first wedding would be wonderful. Most people here probably don't even know that story. Hmmm, didn't Days do something similar several years ago with Maggie remembering with flashbacks??

Yes, I think that was when they did that......especially since they had done a couple of Mickey recasts (after John Clarke left) which did not last all that long, so they wanted to have Maggie remembering original Mickey.

That I don't know, but they could say a place was Doug & Julie's and they could always be upstairs, use insert scenes, etc. Or we could have people in the Square mentioning they talked to Julie, etc. Otherwise we're left with Caroline (who's getting a bit too old for regular appearances it seems), Marlena, or...shudder...Kate.

Back