SPOILER !! WRONG episode of Days aired in Australia today (one US has not seen yet!)

Jason47

Reaction score
Wrong episode of Days aired today in Australia! Future episode.

Reports have come in from Australia that FoxTel aired the WRONG episode of Days of Our Lives today. One that has not aired yet here in the United States. The first scene has John and Hope. The second scene has Will in prison. The third scene has Sonny and Evan in Horton Town Square. The fourth scene has a spoiler of who Kayla is with (not posting that photo). The fifth scene is Abigail and Chad.

74638420_1584351115040490_8210471023057829888_o.jpg

I don't like killing off characters! It seems a disproportionate number of relatively young people die an untimely death in Salem. Yes, a lot of them are brought back to life at some point but we never know which ones will be, and we still have to watch everyone grieve over their deaths. Not something I'll watch, if I know it's coming.

I'm actually ok with Kayla falling in love with someone else for a while. Too many times in the past, Steve has been the one with the interloper (Marina, Ava, etc). Kayla spent 16 years alone. Time for her to have some happiness and stability. I'm not sure Justin is the answer given his own track record but I don't hate the idea.

That said I am looking forward to having Steve back. A shame that we still won't get the long awaited Johnson siblings scenes.

Back