Xander and Nicole

ShaSha

Reaction score
Wow!!!! Chemistry, Chemistry, Chemistry. :) Finally some steam coming between these two. Love Xander, good or bad Xander has so much potential with Nicole. I feel Nicole has finally met someone that could match her in every fiber of her being. Xander has the personality that you want for a bad boy, who could be good. He seems to want family, but has not truly been accepted by the Kiriakis family. Victor only seems to want him when he has a deed for him. Nicole could really have the one she has been looking for in Xander. This will be a story to watch .Oh! Finally a fella that is taller than she is. YES!!!! :love::clap: ShaSha

Just my opinion, Nicole doesn't need anyone who could be trouble, or cruel, and obviously, Xander has been underhanded in his dealings. He has threatened, and even hurt Serena physically, so nope. Not for Nicole.He is a dangerous man, and Nicole doesn't need that.

I do like the chemistry between Nicole and Xander but I also agree that she certainly doesn't deserve someone who has the potential to be abusive toward her. Been there done that. Besides I think the writing is on the wall with this Xander character and he will be short term.

I'm just waiting for the new writers material to begin to see what sort of improvements they have in store for the character of Nicole.

I enjoy their scenes but I hate that they had him hurting Serena. I still would rather watch her with Xander than Daniel.

I wish she wasn't pretending to no longer be desperate for the dirty doctor. The only reason he is interested in her now is because he can't stand for a woman to end things.

:clap:

I just hope she can handle the situation, she is playing a dangerous game. I cannot imagine how she thinks she can get Xander to spill the info...heck, he has not even told Victor what the "project" is, and Victor doesn't want to know.
But I will say, Nicole happens upon things, doesn't she. Serena holding the two elephants; hearing conversations between Serena & Xander, Serena wanting to get out of Salem NOW...

Maybe it's not too late to do something like that, JS ! We know it's never a problem for the writers to rewrite stuff. And I would go for Xander being a good guy in the long run. It would be great if it meant having a great story, like Xander kicking Brady and Daniel off their pedestals, and eventually, become a good partner for Nicole (if I can't have my wish and see Jack come back and be paired with her).

Back