You are new to Salem

You are new to Salem... where is YOUR corporate office?

• The Horton Town Square

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Brady Pub

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee House

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Club TBD

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Your living room/hotel room

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • The park, a/k/a Benchie

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
LOL, I truly would be shocked that so much business was being conducted in such public places, but since there doesn't seem to be privacy anywhere, I would probably choose Club TBD, only because it does seem you can have a bit more privacy, just a bit. And can actually SEE if anyone is eavesdropping. Besides, the person/s one is meeting would perhaps by put at ease. Glass of wine, low light, or any kind of coffee/latte' one would like.
Best of all, the meeting would have to be short, not droning on and on. LOL

I picked Horton Town Square. Where else can you see someone who's been shot come staggering in to point out his accuser, or a pregnant woman take a fall from the brick staircase, or a hair pulling cat-fight take place in front of the flower cart, or a crazed teen toss a chair into a store-front window, or a drunk beat his father within an inch of his life, or an off duty police officer toss a "prominent" citizen into a potted plant. Horton Town Square guarantees when work is slow there'll be plenty to keep you entertained.

On second thought, maybe Horton Town Square should be considered a danger zone and closed.

I picked Horton Town Square. Where else can you see someone who's been shot come staggering in to point out his accuser, or a pregnant woman take a fall from the brick staircase, or a hair pulling cat-fight take place in front of the flower cart, or a crazed teen toss a chair into a store-front window, or a drunk beat his father within an inch of his life, or an off duty police officer toss a "prominent" citizen into a potted plant. Horton Town Square guarantees when work is slow there'll be plenty to keep you entertained.

On second thought, maybe Horton Town Square should be considered a danger zone and closed.

Or a man who was shot thrice can stumble in and die in front of everyone.

Also, if the pier was an option, I would've chosen it. I really miss that set.

I choose my living room...private for those "secret" meetings; but I would need a spot at the coffee house also (call it my satellite office) as someone pointed out, any publicity is good publicity and I would need the caffeine to keep me in charge of the Salem brain!

Back