Your Days Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that many of us on here at one time or another imagined what your life would be like as a Salemite. I know I have. So here's your shot! What would your name be? Would you be a member of an established Days family (Brady, Horton, DiMera, Kiriakis) or would you be a totally new face in Salem. Would you be a scheming trouble maker like Kate and Stefano DiMera or a morally in tact good guy like Hope and Bo Brady? Or would you walk the line between and go rogue like Brady Black? Who would you be romantically linked to? What would you do for a living?!

Obviously I would want to be a DiMera, and I'd use the name Carmine since that is my actual middle name and I plan on naming my son that. Carmine DiMera is one of those people like Brady Black who walks the line of good and bad, but tends to lean toward the underhanded side of things following his father Stefano's footsteps. The interesting part here is that his mother is Dr. Marlena Evans-Black and Carmine was the result of a plan Stefano put forth years back when Marlena was his prisoner. That would mean he has several half-brothers and sisters in Salem including EJ DiMera, Sami Hernandez, Dr. Lexie Carver, Chad DiMera, and some off-camera like Belle Brady, Eric Brady, and Tony DiMera. Born in the US but raised in Europe since infancy and having no contact whatsoever with Marlena, Carmine is very much a DiMera. At his father's request he returned to the US when he was 18 years old. Shortly after he joined the Navy where he also was a boxer. While in the Navy he studied psychology and earned his PHD and became a psychiatrist, a a parallel to his mother. He moves back to Salem when he is discharged because of a severe concussion leading to memory loss.

He returns to Salem, now in his late 20's, where Stefano has him recover ina private loft with round the clock nurses and doctors. Eventually getting his memory back and deciding to stay in Salem, Stefano has Carmine move into the DiMera mansion where for the first time he meets the rest of his family. When it becomes known that Marlena is his mother, he does seek out a relationship with her, which Marlena embraces much to Stefano and John Black's dismay. Marlena makes it her mission to reform her son's DiMera ways, however, Carmine doesn't see a need for change and just wants to be accepted by Marlena for who he is. Marlena even proposes the idea of her and Carmine opening up a mother-son psychiatric practice.

While adjusting to life in Salem, Carmine takes a liking to Abigail Devereaux and begins to pursue her despite her being in a relationship with his brother Chad. Abby seems to return his affections, and this begins a torrid love triangle that angers Stefano to no end, and even sees Kate plot to have Abby murdered to end the situation.

That's all I got for now lol How about you?!

this is kinda like an rpg i am in. make up a character and then play it out among the Salemites.

i would probably be someones kid that they didn't know about (like Chelsea or Melanie). and then i'd find out my real parents are super rich and here i grew up with barely any shoes on my feet.

edited to write out text speak word....JS

I'd use my middle name, Alexander, and probably be a DiMera if I could. I'd be about 18, definately a good guy, the only sane one in the DiMera family. But the whole Brady-DiMera "written in the stars" thing won't pick up where it left off with Santo-Colleen with EJ-Sami...but with my character and Will (as some of you know, I have a HUGE crush on Will, lol). And it'd be a healthy relationship.

My name would be Avery , my parents would be Roman and a woman whom he had a affair with while still married to Marlena . I have always known who my family were but they had never known about me. I arrived in salem as a police officer and my partner would be Rafe . We would start as police partners, to friendship and then as lovers. Then i would finally tell people who i was and thats when the fireworks would start especially with Sami ,not only would i be her sister i would also be in a relationship with her ex , whom she so desperately wants back .

I would be the Weeping Clown. My true identity is unknown. I'd wear a white, blue colored & gold trimmed jester outfit, with a crying drama mask and use a built in (into the mask) voice distorter. I'd be a mysterious figure from Stefano and John's shared past who plots a spectacular revenge against the 'good people' of Salem, especially the Dimera family. I would make the residents of Salem weep.

My name would be Sharon Some and i'd be a personal trainer and manager of the local gym named 'Salem's Sexy Bods Men Only' ~ Rafe, Lucas, Will, Sonny, Bo, Justin, John, Roman,Abe, Nick, Brian, would all be my clients and each came in 3 times a week for a workout. And i don't mind working overtime. :clap:

I thought about this, I'd want to be a bad boy, my name would me Marco DiMera. My father is Stefano and my mother is Kate Roberts. She never told Stefano I existed and she gave me up when I was born. I am older than Lexiie and EJ. I came to Salem when I found out Kate was my mother and I forced her to tell me who my father was. I am just like Stefano, I'll blackmail, scheme, lie and kill to get what I want. I've had dealings with John Black. I'm also going to be really angry with Nick Fallon when I learn what he is doing to my nephew Will.

(Looks like Rafe will not be lonely. LOL)
Rafe's new assignment is undercover at a bootleg dive in the Salem underground, where I am the torch-song singer. The "long cool woman in a black dress," like in the Hollies song. Brunette, enough with the blondes, Rafe. I end my breathy and maudlin rendition of "Angel Eyes" and head for the bar. Rafe swaggers up and asks me in his smooth deep voice "what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?" He's offering to buy me a drink when the cops bust the place. Rafe cuffs and stuffs me into the police car, as we hear a call from dispatch on an APB for a fugitive. He securely buckles me into the front passenger seat and tells me we're taking a little detour. Suddenly, we're in hot pursuit across winding country roads, who knows where, but it's wildly fun, and I'm shotgun to Rafe, so who cares? weeeeeeeeeeee.............

This sounds like fun!

My name would be Laken Brady and my parents would be Kate and Roman. Kate was still married to Victor when she and Roman started an affair and Kate got pregnant and I was born in an elevator during a snowstorm when my father Roman delivered me and of course my rival is my older sister Sami and watch out dear sister Sami because EJ is mine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back