Actor gone?

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Rafe has been on the back burner for some time now, if you see him on an episode, it is just for a couple minutes airtime. Since he IS reporting back currently, he probably will be gone in the fall, since they had that long break, and are just returning this week. If he only will be on a couple weeks........that means September probably.

Oh no, I love the character of Rafe. Him and Sami are what brought me back to watching Days again. I had always hoped they would get back together.

I have watched Galen Gering (Rafe) since he was Luis on Passions and then when he came to Days. I wish him all the best but a sad fan here.

Last edited by a moderator:
They've been wasting Rafe for a couple of years. It's too bad because he's capable of headlining big storylines better than some of the people who they keep throwing at us in a highlighted role. I wonder what happens with baby David? And now Gabi will have no relatives left on screen, which is even worse for her story-wise.

Also - the way things go now, if it's a writing decision, I'm sure he'll be back at some point. They rotate people totally off the canvas when they don't have a storyline for them. He's been one of the exceptions in that regard.

I could see Sami & him leaving together to raise David after Sami convinces Will he doesn't have to stay in jail because it was Summer, not Maggie, who killed Adrienne. Will & Sonny get their happily ever after and so do Sami and Rafe.

Gabi is too far gone for Rafe to help her. I'm hoping Lani turns the tables on her & tells all before the "I Do's".

and so do Sami and Rafe.
Unless the Charmin-wrapped mummy in Italy isn't really EJ, I can't see that happening. Plus, Alison Sweeney (Sami) loves the Sami-EJ pairing, so I don't think she'd come back to have a happily ever after with Rafe. That ship sailed years ago, unfortunately.

Unless the Charmin-wrapped mummy in Italy isn't really EJ, I can't see that happening. Plus, Alison Sweeney (Sami) loves the Sami-EJ pairing, so I don't think she'd come back to have a happily ever after with Rafe. That ship sailed years ago, unfortunately.
My hope is that mummy is not EJ, but another long-lost Dimera and Sami comes to her senses. A girl can dream!

Back