Days of Our Lives - Fri. Dec. 16 , 2016

Valerie was sure evasive about her son's job, wasn't she? I know many viewers, including me, were not watching when David Banning was on the show. But in reading up about him, he sure was suspected (then cleared) of killing, or attempting to kill, a lot of women. LOL

I've got little to add at this late point, but Ciara has some nerve referring to her date with the always-cheerful Rory as a dud. If anyone had a right to call their social engagement a dud, it was JJ's old pal. Despite his cheerful manner, Ciara never really lightened up. Imagine what Rory might have said afterward on social media: "My date with Ciara Brady was a real downer. She didn't even eat the burrito that I bought her. Who does that??" As for the attic-dwelling Abigail, she's done more running lately than the Salem U. indoor track team.

Last edited:
He was suspected of being the Salem Strangler, who ended up being Chris Kositchek's brother, Jake.

I remember the Salem Strangler story even though I was just a kid. Whenever I watched "Heroes" and saw Jack Coleman (who played Noah and was Jake on "Days") I would have flashbacks of that storyline it kind of made it hard to totally buy him as a good guy. LOL

I also remember that Joshua Fallon *yep Nick's dad* was another suspect. At one point in the story the writers were really making it look like it was him. I really liked that character and would get mad because people were saying he was the killer. I remember my mom saying to me, "I'm sorry honey, but it looks like Joshua is the killer." LOL

Last edited:
Thanks for the summary. I also liked the episode. Mind you, I'm very tired of Abigail's sneaking around, and now she probably won't reveal herself. I also guess I'm one of the outliers, but I can't resist my enjoyment of Gabi and Chad. Heck, part of me even hopes that Abigail decides to stay hidden for much longer and they become a couple! I still want JJ & Gabi and Abigail & Chad as the endgame, but this pairing would be quite interesting for a while if written right.

Ciara is annoying me to no end. Not that I excuse the gloating behavior of her niece, but Ciara had a chance to be with Theo and turned him down for that whacko son of Aiden's (I can't even remember his name right now). So it's only fair that Theo move on with someone who doesn't always waffle in that way. Ciara also needs to be alone for a while and mature.

The Abe and Valerie stuff is interesting. It would be a lot more interesting if Theo wasn't always sneaking around conniving against them. He needs to be more involved with his girlfriend and stay away from his dad, who's been single for almost 5 years since Lexie passed away.

Back