Days of Our Lives - Fri., ., Oct. 19, 2018

It seems that Belle & Shawn returned to Salem, but 98% of the appearances are by Belle alone. No Shawn, not even a mention. Shame on Days.

:clap::clap::clap:

I liked the mention of "the black glove" when Belle and Mimi were talking and Belle said it wouldn't be the first time Mimi and Philip conceived a baby together.

Same here. And I also liked how they addressed her abortion with Rex's baby. Good use of history here. Belle fits in so seamlessly in all these stories I'm just baffled as to why we are only subjected to visits and not permanent moves to Salem.

Not sure if it was intentional or not but the camera panned from Rex right to Brady. For those who don't know, Kyle Lowder(Rex) used to play Brady.

I actually thought today's episode was boring and repetitive aside from the Belle scenes and the ending. Bonnie and Sami have both overstayed their welcomes.

I really hope Ron isn't planning to resurrect Ava while Steve and Joey are in jail. That's just dumb. But Tamara Braun(Ava) seems to fit the type of actress he likes to write for.

I suppose AD could be Andre Dimera or Anjelica Deveraux. But who would have resurrected Rolf??? Could it be Rex? He used to be a scientist of some sort.

I finally watched this episode earlier today. It was painful to try to sit through it. I ended up fast forwarding a lot of it. I don't like the direction things are going at Kristen's facility and I can't stand watching her or Sami anyway. The scenes with Belle, Chloe, and Mimi were the only ones that were tolerable. I always like seeing Roman but yeah, Bonnie needs to go too.

has anyone made a mention of Alison Sweeney (Sami)'s wardrobe for this episode? It's absurd. I mean, whatever idiot dressed her needs some serious mental examination.
My girl is wearing t-shirt, light sweatshirt material jacket, regular pants/possibly sweat pants to match the top half... all makes sense so far since she is trying to find her rapist...oops I mean beloved... in some weird warehouse....

BUT SHE HAS ON HEELS. BLACK STRAPPY HEELS. This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Are tennis shoes really that much of a sin on a soap? Fine, if she has to wear heels, at least dress her in a *bleep* outfit to match. I'm just flabbergasted at the nonsense in the wardrobe department.

well, even so... her shoes don't match her outfit, or the situation she is in.

Outfits I do like: Mimi Lockhart is looking wonderful each episode. Maybe I'm biased. I'm just so happy to have that beautiful actress and character back on my screen haha.

Back