Days of Our Lives - Friday Oct 17 2008

I know this is nit-picky but shouldn't a police officer or someone from the DA's office tell Caroline she's no longer a suspect?

Yeah, like one of her two sons who are working the case. Though are we so sure that she's not a suspect anymore? Just because the missing wallet turns up does not automatically mean that the person who was found next to the body,with the murder weapon in her hands (with her prints being the only ones on the weapon), is no longer a suspect.

Max was telling Melanie Monday that he needed to tell the police what happened with her and Trent in the park cause he couldn't let his mom go down for the murder....I would assume she's still a suspect, just not the only one....

Max was telling Melanie Monday that he needed to tell the police what happened with her and Trent in the park cause he couldn't let his mom go down for the murder....I would assume she's still a suspect, just not the only one....

On this episode (Friday, Oct 17th), he and Stephanie are telling Caroline that she's not a suspect anymore, then on Moday, he's acting like she still is. Geez, I hate it when characters are written this stupid.

Back