Days of Our Lives - Mon. July 3, 2017

Isn't Hope supposed to be on desk assignment indefinitely? Why is she constantly investigating cases? And why would she suddenly be working a case where not only is her cousin a suspect but she should be one as well? What happened to Raines?

This. Yes! Why oh why does Hope appear to be in charge now? While I hate Raines, this is just ridiculous. And again, everyone continues to say "We were all high on halo". Still no blood tests, no nothing, no questioning of every person who was there, no nothing. This is probably the worst writing ever, when it comes to investigating a crime. Seriously.

As far as Abigail marrying Dario, she's become so unbelievably stupid now that I say she deserves whatever comes her way. Marry the guy, and ride off into the sunset together, far away from Salem.

And Hope and Rafe? Again, I'm in the minority, but I hope she says yes, I hope they do get married and I hope they are happy. A little happiness on this show would be a nice change.

Thanks for the summary. Part of me, though, wishes I didn't read this one. I'd be a fan of Dario and Abigail if they had a true love story. Instead, Dario looks obsessed, as EJ was with Sami and Taylor. It's clear as day that Abigail isn't over Chad and that she's dealing with this stuff with JJ. I hope she learns the truth of his scam.

Maybe one day Abby can forgive him and they can be together on their own merits, but Dario isn't doing himself any favors with his lies. Too bad, as they have chemistry. I also think it's ridiculous of Abe and others to be treating Abigail like she's a baby, though. She's grown and can make her own decisions---even if they're bad ones!

Nice to see Abe today, and no Raines. And the Sonny-Paul stuff was mildly interesting.

Rafe & Hope--no. Still, just, no. :sick:

I agree with TheWriter. It's stupid that nobody is in the hospital going through testing for Halo. Although maybe it's a good thing, or else Tripp would "grace" our screens and take advantage of this with his silly plot against Kayla.

Back