Days of Our Lives - Mon., Nov. 11, 2019

Maybe we never will......& Rafe will get to raise him. Unless Jordan has it written down somewhere in her effects, or he is named on David's birth certificate??? If some guy just claims the title, for sure Rafe would run paternity test.

Rafe's already seen the birth certificate; the father's name is blank:

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/days-of-our-lives-mon-apr-8-2019.32339/#post-686524
Rafe is with Jordan, who is so glad to see him, where is her baby? Rafe explains he did find him, brought him back, but could not bring him to her. Not til he talks to her doctors. He pulls out the birth certificate, says father's name is missing, she refuses to give it to him, father has not been, nor ever will be a part of David's life.

I'm a little late here but really enjoyed this episode. The Jack/Jennifer stuff is just stellar. Matt Ashford(Jack) can have all the awards now.

I too enjoyed the flashbacks of the leg exercises but didn't Kayla say last week that Jennifer had broken her femur in several places? Wouldn't she be in traction at least part of the year? I also expected a breathing tube instead of a nasal canula but come patients never seem to have them on Days.

Kudos to the show for keeping so many spoilers under lockdown. I did not see Haley's death coming at all.

Why wouldn't unmarried Sarah Horton's baby have her last name - NOT Xander's? Many single women use their ow names these days. To me this is yet another woman not being strong! I hate it! Sarah could certainly be independent enough to raise her baby by herself. And to give this baby a birth name of someone just not even really involved --- I best have no words!

Did they say the baby's last name?
And yes, ordinarily, Sarah might have given Mickey her own last name. However, she has stated Xander is the father, as has he. Mackenzie could have the last name of Kiriakis, but yes, Xander used Cook as his last name when he first came to Salem.

Being named Mackenzie is unusual, no idea where it came from. But, she could thus be called Mickey, or Mac. We have so much more to learn about it all...........

Seems like she picked the name so that she could call the baby Mickey as a nickname.

Back