Days of Our Lives - Mon., Nov. 26, 2018

Good grief, could DOOL have a worse November Sweeps? These past few episodes have been beyond dull and too focused on the same set of characters! I can't believe Will didn't have Lucas, Gabi, and Ari with him, Adrienne and Justin for Thanksgiving! I'm also shocked by the fact that Will doesn't seem more upset about Paul's broken heart and departure! I get that he loves Sonny, but he loved Paul too and it seems unrealistic how quickly he moved on.

someplace private, will go to Sonny’s place.
Um...bad choice. Aren't there 87 people living at the Kmansion?

Also - Gabi and Arianna hosted a Thanksgiving Dinner? I'm appreciative of the explanation for Hope and Rafe's absence - but how implausible is that? Gabi roasted a turkey while framing Abby and pouring salt in her wounds? (Also, aren't they living at the Kmansion?) Groan. [Glad others noticed this too.]
So, Will hems, haws, and takes 10 minutes to finally tell Sonny that Paul left town
These scenes were so aggravating. It's clear Ron Carlivati can't write happy couples. These folks should have had 3 days together already. What was the point of Sonny's 7-hour exile anyway?

I like Claire no matter what the writers do to her. Up until she holds a knife to Kayla's neck, rapes someone, or murders someone/covers up a murder, that is.

Sarah needs to spend more time sticking it to Victor and less time with Father Pout if I am going to like her.
Today,she said she was "full." "Full of it" would be a better description. And she continues to rant that Ben is a murderer conveniently forgetting that she murdered Stefano and that she once tried to kill Bo Brady with matches and a can of gasoline.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is a public service announcement that Rafe and Hope are now wearing wedding rings effective with this episode. Does that mean marital troubles ahead?

I thought Olivia Keegan(Claire) did a fantastic job waivering between emotions.

So Rafe and Hope had dinner in Gabi's room at the KMansion? Ok then. Also, where are Shawn and Belle???

The tie scene bothered me.

Will and Sonny: Yawn

I'm starting to tolerate Sarah a bit more but she absolutely does not work with Eric. There is no chemistry there and this sudden, forced potential pairing is way too soon for both of them.

I'm starting to tolerate Sarah a bit more but she absolutely does not work with Eric. There is no chemistry there and this sudden, forced potential pairing is way too soon for both of them.
I agree on both counts. I think Sarah is best when she's sticking it to Victor. More of that. Additionally, fans do not want to see Eric with anyone but Nicole. (At least most fans I see on boards and on twitter.) Double agree that it's way too soon.

Claire is just awful. This whole boy-crazy, must have a guy subtext they've given her character has got to stop. That or she's got to go completely over the edge and end up in either jail or the sanitarium next to Abby because she's imbalanced.

Back