Days of Our Lives - Mon., Nov. 6, 2017

It's really too bad they couldn't edit out or reshoot the shotgun scenes. That was really bothering me but otherwise I guess we wouldn't have seen most of Susan.

I really don't think this is Susan either. But I haven't figured out the Roger connection yet. Kristen could work with any number of accomplices or even work solo.

I'm getting sick and tired of Kate saying "Dimeeeera" and talking about this fake, set-less company. And we are back again to Kate popping up in multiple storylines while other characters in her age range like Steve/Kayla and John/Marlena remain isolated and/or backburnered. Enough.

Sami and Lucas stuff was good. I liked that they talked about the kids and grandkid.

Paul lied to Marlena's face. That should go over well.

The scenes with Sami and Lucas reminded me of why I kept hanging on for so long for them to end up together. But ever since she broke up with him and married EJ, I've had no use for her at all, and I've learned not to let myself get much into even her scenes with Lucas. These were good scenes but it won't be five nano seconds until she is off somewhere ranting and being obnoxious again.

I'd have enjoyed a storyline in which Sami was torn between Lucas and Rafe, who were both good men that loved her. Kind of like Marlena with Roman and John. But to have the writers decide Sami and EJ were the greatest soap opera couple to ever breathe was a major mistake.

I'm getting sick and tired of Kate saying "Dimeeeera" and talking about this fake, set-less company.... Paul lied to Marlena's face. That should go over well.
All this fuss about "Dimeeeera" is about as interesting as the love lives of Salem's boring teen set. The company seems to consist of Kate, Chad, and now Abigail, as well as the faceless, never-seen Mr. Shin. And all this company ever seems to do is try to acquire other businesses. Who actually runs the ones it already has? It's also ridiculous how Jenny seems to think that the affairs of "DiMeeeera" are front-page news, particularly with all the other tales of dirty-dealing and personal scandal that happen in Salem on a regular basis.

As for Paul, Marlena and John are sure to be forgiving. Sonny might also cut him a break, but if screechy Sami finds out about his silence about seeing Will, Mr. Narita will be in a world of hurt.

I cannot believe Kate was babbling on that Theo was the first and only line of defense for cyber attacks against Dimera. Seems like such a big important company such as DiMera Enterprises would have more personnel and experience on board.

Also if Theo was such a computer wiz, he could have stepped up his game and been doing a lot more with his talents instead of being pressured to perform unethical jobs and not at least be incorporated to cover his tail.

Does Paul actually think that just saying nothing to Will and walking away will make him or Sonny happy on the end? I mean, this is Salem, Paul has been here long enough to know the deal. Will has been seen, he is coming back and Paul's lies and deceit will be his downfall.

I am so glad that Sami is there for Lucas. He seems to be supporting her through understanding that Will may or may not actually be dead & in turn, helping himself get through it.

Then Sami is supporting Lucas to help get him sober by not giving up or walking away. That is what I love about Sami, she never gives up and she will not give up on Will or Lucas.

Nitpick: The characters kept saying that they were not supposed to be at Elvis/Susan's house because there was a restraining order. Was a restraining order placed on every single person, even ones who had not been originally present? If Elvis only had the restraining order against Sami, it did not matter that she was there with Susan if Elvis was not there, as the restraining order was not from Susan on Sami, and Elvis was not around so therefore no violation occurred.

Instead, they should have been speaking of getting in trouble for TRESPASSING. That means an order is in place to ban that/those person(s) from the property.

Also would not hurt for Susan and Elvis to put up some PRIVATE PROPERTY & NO TRESPASSING signs to make it clear that anyone on the property, that is not specifically invited, are automatically trespassing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, then the characters should have been speaking of having a NO TRESPASSING order rather than a RESTRAINING ORDER as a restraining order is placed by one person and it is violated when they are around that person or that person's minors, if they have also been named in the order.

Sorry to nitpick but this is an area I can confidently speak on. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is also the soap that has had Philip regrow a leg and Brady and Jennifer undergo open-heart surgery without any scars. They're not overly concerned with using the correct procedures or terminology.

I thought so too but then again, details, details!! LOL!

While this probably will not happen, I would like to see Sami show some appreciation to John as a FAMILY member who raised her, loves her and still standing by her side today as a loving parent, step or otherwise, would.

Thanks to you both for the summary! Let's all give a big shout out to all who write these amazing summaries -:clap::clap::love::hug:

Think today I finally enjoyed Sami on screen with her scenes with Lucas. Great acting.
I'm one of those watchers who never really liked Sami after she and (my least fave character) EJ got together. However, the scenes today with Sami and Lucas definitely were awesome. The chemistry and loving storyline, with them helping each other deal with incredible sadness, was very touching. I am actually looking forward to more of them working together. Hope I'm not disappointed!:):rolleyes:

Lucas and Sami are magic. I can tolerate her around him, or Rafe, as long as she never says her rapist's name again and she remembers she has other kids.
I SO agree Jason!

I'm getting sick and tired of Kate saying "Dimeeeera" and talking about this fake, set-less company. And we are back again to Kate popping up in multiple storylines while other characters in her age range like Steve/Kayla and John/Marlena remain isolated and/or backburnered. Enough.
Kate is quickly taking over the title of "dtkssk's least fave character". She just cannot be trusted or believed, and setting up Theo :whack:, I'm just sure he is going to go into that office building even though she told him not to. Or did she really mean "don't"? Yea, right!

I do enjoy the hanky panky and passion between Chad and Abby. I love love! They seem to be having FUN!:)

Back