Days of Our Lives - Thu., Nov. 14, 2019

What exactly has been shown or said about Kristen and her baby? (I haven’t watched any episodes this week yet) Is Kristen presumed dead? And her baby? Was it born and then died? Or miscarried? Or did Kristen take off with baby and leave Salem and not able to be found by Brady?

All we know is that the baby died around 6 months ago. Kristen is a nun along with Lani. On today's episode 11/15, Kristen stated that it was a baby girl (Surprise Surprise).

Thanks for the summary!

John enters, wanting his usual
If John and Marlena split again I really will be done with these writers!

DiMansion Study: Gabi takes Eli's hand, says she knows how hard it was when Lnai left him. They kiss.
Makes me want to puke!

Townhouse: John enters. "Gina" is there. They are having dinner.
Again...wanting to puke!

I do! I wonder actually if he and Lani are working together undercover to bring down Gabi. Eli didn't seem too into the kiss. That would be an awesome twist if he and Lani were really together on the sly.
I would love, love, love that twist. Wake up writers!!!

...I do not like that Gabi got away with her pacemaker crime and is still in charge. I would have rather she got caught and Eli and Lani and reconciled! Lani a nun? Oh please. And wouldn't she be absolutely outraged to see Kristen as a nun? Unless it is one the doppelgangers.....

I detest Gabi. I can't wait until Chad, "Stefano", Princess Gina & Dr. Rolf bring her down *hard*. Compared to these four, especially the latter three, she is a bit player when it comes to evil ways.

Townhouse: John enters. "Gina" is there. They are having dinner.
Wait, what? That's basically my reaction to this, because I'm going to be really upset if they are a thing now. I don't want a repeat of this John/Gina thing, unless somehow John has been brainwashed as well in the year we haven't seen him. That's possible, right?

Gabi has hell on earth waiting for her. There is Chad, Stefano (if it's him), Abby, Lani, Kristen, and Eli (once he finds out what Gabi did) to wreak havoc on her life. At this rate, Arianna will grow up to be Sami 3.0 (Claire is Sami 2.0 already). I think Gabi will likely end up in prison or dead.

Back