Days of Our Lives - Thu., Nov. 14, 2019

If Kristen is a nun, I'm the Queen of Sheba. She may be in a habit, but that doesn't mean she really is a nun, and where would her baby be? Too many questions to be answered. I hate that JJ is on drugs, but he's kinda cute all disheveled.
In the real world, neither one of them could be nuns in a year. Heck, they wouldn't even be postulates. LOL

There isn't enough holy water in the world to wash away Kristen's innumerable sins. I will NEVER root for this character no matter how hard the "writers" push her as "reformed" and or her & Brady as a loving couple. The same goes for her "brother" Andre the serial killer (which was part of why I stopped watching when they pushed him as "reformed). Or her other creepy "brother" EJ. - The situations remind me of the below parody clip from Star Wars -

"Yay, this child murderer (Darth Vader) isn't such a bad guy. "

Last edited:
Towards the end of the show, I was hoping I saw big glasses and buck teeth under that habit next to Lani. But no it wasn't Sister Mary Moira like I was hoping, it appears to be Kristen.

So I speculate Haley was nosing around some business in the hospital relating to Kristen (maybe about the almost abortion with Sarah?) and to silence her she offed Haley. Either way, Haley got in the way somehow I can really say. This murder seems more clear compared to Will killing Adrienne.

I SPECULATE that Kristen's baby isn't dead. What if the favor Xander did for Victor was not about Jordan but was to get the baby the heck away from Kristen AND Brady and it's being raised somewhere off screen. I can't even wrap my head around Kristen being a nun. But if she has bonded with Lani, God help Gabi when they get back to town (and I think they will be on the road to Salem shortly). Between Gabi prancing around as Queen DiMera and what she did with Lani, its not going to go well for her.

And as far as Stefano, I suspect a Dr Rolf special here. Being as he can extract memories (John Black and the disk of memories) and can via the miracle of plastic surgery make anyone look like somebody else (Andre aka Tony, Arnold Finnegan aka Rafe). I don't want to see Stefano recast, not at all. I would rather it be an imposter that is found out and sent quickly away. and I really thought we had all, including Stefano, had moved on from his "Queen of the Night". I don't really want to go back there, ever.

And seeing Gabi and Eli kiss was the first time since the jump that I seriously thought about fast forwarding.

Just remember, if Penelope could have her teeth fixed, so could have Mary Moira. But if that is Kristen, she is hiding, just like Sister Mary Clarence in Sister Act (Whoopi Goldberg)

If I remember right, Kristen mentioned being saved and cared for by some nuns when she fell down that mountain!

Yep, nuns found and cared for her after the trip out the castle window.

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/days-of-our-lives-thurs-aug-30-2018.31632/#post-671331

However, during the course of all this, she reveals what happened to her when she went out the window. First thing she says is she woke up, broken & bloody. But later on, she says she awoke in a convent. The nuns found her washed up on shore. They thought she would soon die, but she didn’t. They were very kind, nursed her, she admired them, and began to pray herself. She realized her surviving was a miracle, figured God had saved her, thus forgave her, she claimed to read scripture every day, pray, and thus decided to return to Salem to make amends to those she had harmed. If God forgave me, why not you, Brady?

Who thinks Eli is playing Gabi?

I hadn't thought of that. I would like to think it but I seriously doubt Eli is sharp enough to figure out when a woman is playing him.

I'm still disgusted that Lani was passive enough in the situation with Gabi and her magic phone, to the point she would end up where she was shown today. Here again, I would like to think this is some kind of a plot to come back and set things straight.

Who thinks Eli is playing Gabi?

I do! I wonder actually if he and Lani are working together undercover to bring down Gabi. Eli didn't seem too into the kiss. That would be an awesome twist if he and Lani were really together on the sly.

No way Stefano Dimera would communicate via instant message or email. That's not really him. I do however like that Chad and Abby are on the same side.

So Kristen killed Haley. Did Haley have something to do with the baby dying and then Kristen snapped?

I really like that Eric has taken JJ under his wing. It makes a lot more sense than Jack and Jennifer right now. I do wonder if they are aware that JJ is using again though. We know Abby is worried but haven't seen evidence that she knows her brother is using. This is the most interesting JJ has been since he was a cop. I really hope he doesn't have a fatal overdose.

I agree with Poirot that clean shaven Brady is the best Brady. What a difference!

I'm already tired of all the Brady and Maggie scenes this week. He has a family!

Interesting that John and Marlena are having issues but at least they are still together. I bet it has to do with Brady and the baby.

What exactly has been shown or said about Kristen and her baby? (I haven’t watched any episodes this week yet) Is Kristen presumed dead? And her baby? Was it born and then died? Or miscarried? Or did Kristen take off with baby and leave Salem and not able to be found by Brady?

As of now, all we know is that Brady and Kristen's baby died. There was some terrible incident, but we don't know what. And somehow, Kristen caused Haley's death (or at least JJ blames Kristen).

We don't know if Kristen just left Salem or if the Salemites think she's dead. We have to wait for all of this to unfold.

Ok I watched this morning and apparently the hearing was short today! Over by 10. Woo hoo! So Days should be on today.

How on earth is "Hope" living with John? And how on earth does he not realize she is Gina?! She is acting nothing like Hope! I don't think the Steffy she keeps talking to is Stefano. I think they are probably going to go the crazy Rolf way and it's Stefano's "essence" in Stefan. But does that mean he will be obsessed with Marlena? Gabi won't like that!

I do not like that Gabi got away with her pacemaker crime and is still in charge. I would have rather she got caught and Eli and Lani and reconciled! Lani a nun? Oh please. And wouldn't she be absolutely outraged to see Kristen as a nun? Unless it is one the doppelgangers.

I wish they'd flash back to Haley's death already. I am hoping hoping that Brady and Kristen's baby's isn't off somewhere. Brady and Kristen need to end and a baby would connect them forever. Let it be that their baby died. The only baby death I would be ok with.

Unless it is one the doppelgangers.
I doubt Susan, Sister Mary Moira or their brother Thomas is disguised as Kristen in the convent. (and the 4th sister, Penelope Kent, is dead)
And wouldn't she be absolutely outraged to see Kristen as a nun?
Why would Lani be outraged to see Kristen as a nun?

[Brady] fought falling for [Kristen], but did anyway.

Is anyone surprised by this? Brady never could keep his pants zipped for very long.

Abe talked about winning the election to be mayor and there's a new commissioner. Is it Rafe?
That was my thought, too, katmouse. I hope it's true.

...Kristen did something bad again?
Hopefully, it won't be too long before we find out what.
Evidently, she killed Haley.

Last edited:
Back