Days of Our Lives - Tue., July 4, 2017

Thanks for pitch watching today, Jason.

I was really ticked off Chad's big moment to stop the wedding was only
in his mind. Bummer.

I can't believe Gabi actually thinks Abby is happy getting married. Gabi is
her best friend. Couldn't she see was faking it especially that non kiss?

Brady annoyed me. He kept telling Eric and Nicole he trusted them, he
knows they didn't do anything. Will we find out later they did?

Nice to see Roman on the Brady Pub celebration. Too bad Brady, Eric,
and Nicole weren't at the Brady picnic.

Will Roman work at Black Patch? He might if Steve gives him his apron.
All I could think about was Roman really needs it.

Kiss cook apron.jpg

I really can't wait for the new writer's material to take effect in two weeks. It seems like Dena Higley knew her time was coming to an end and just threw all of the garbage together in the past few weeks. I had really thought that Deimos' murder was going to be good, as I really like whodunnit murder mysteries on soaps, but so far the way the Salem PD gathered evidence and came to the conclusion that JJ did it and arrested him was so eye rolling worthy, especially since all of the guests were under the influence of the Halo drug except for Paul who had been knocked unconscious.

I also really cannot believe that Abigail is so naive and stupid to go through with a marriage today while she only got divorced just the day before (Salem time) and while her brother is being held for murder. I did have to laugh at Chad's attitude, as he sat there through the wedding sulking. Now that Abigail's moved on and he is with Gabi, I feel he is going to be pining after Abby. Dario the slime just needs to go. This character has not had a decent story since he came on, and this immigration stuff is really awful. I want Abby to figure out what he is up to and give it to him.

As others said, I really liked the 4th of July barbecue at the Pub, I just wish Eric had stayed for it and Claire could have been there. However, even if Tripp is having second thoughts about setting Kayla up, it doesn't change the fact that changing the doses of medication in the patient's records could be life threatening as it could have been for Hope last week.

He should also quit believing everything Jade is telling him. He looks like a complete dolt. I did like Joey telling Tripp about some of the things Ava did when she was in town. Hopefully, he does wake up to the fact that his mother was not the saint he imagines her to be.

Finally, at least they acknowledged the holiday this year (although they were skimpy on decorations), but couldn't they have had the kids on since it was a holiday? At the very least, Brady and Nicole could have been carrying Tate instead of pushing around a buggy built for a newborn that would be too small for even Holly, let alone a two year old. And as for recording the baby cries, could they have the parents of the child actors record their kids at home when they are crying, cooing, or babbling, so that each kid would have their own cry and sound more realistic than the newborn cry they use for all of them?

And as for recording the baby cries, could they have the parents of the child actors record their kids at home when they are crying, cooing, or babbling, so that each kid would have their own cry and sound more realistic than the newborn cry they use for all of them?
They'd probably have to pay the child actors each time they used the recordings, whereas the "snuffling" sounds can be used repeatedly for free if it's a stock sound effect already in their possession.

I was really ticked off Chad's big moment to stop the wedding was only
in his mind. Bummer.
Me too. I was hoping the writers were redirecting us. No such luck. Here's hoping for an invalid marriage.
Will Roman work at Black Patch? He might if Steve gives him his apron.
All I could think about was Roman really needs it.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I liked the Johnson family barbecue, however, I wish Steve would have mentioned that he is cooking burgers using his brother Jack's recipe. It would have been a nice nod to 4th of July Johnson tradition.
If I remember right, Jack only shared his recipe with his daughter. And since Abby was occupied elsewhere making a stupid mistake in judgment....well it is just a shame......because Adrienne is a Johnson, too. Guess that indoor picnic was just for immediate family.

Addie Hernandez

Don't give Ron ideas

Nicole in a long sleeved sweater and black leather pants on July 4th

If those are the same pants I have from Athleta, the front is pleather and the back is a regular stretch pant type material. I could actually wear them to the gym if I wanted to. They're basically leggings with pleather on the front.

A for effort for July 4 but D for execution. There is no traditional Brady BBQ and if the show has to scrounge to find Bradys to attend, there is a casting issue. Eric, Claire, and Hope all should have been there. They could have also had any adult show up with Arianna or Roman could have been babysitting her. Since Abe was there, Marlena could have been too. This is not rocket science.

The boring as all heck Brady, Nicole and Eric scenes could have been at the Pub as a side vignette.

And Steve BBQing in the middle of the sidewalk outside the Pub? :rolleyes: Why not just redress the island set and have a town fundraiser to benefit the Horton Center? Maybe have Jennifer attend this time.

I'm tired of seeing Kayla in the same silhouette every single day. Does she own jeans or pants at all for that matter?

Abby was cringing during the wedding scenes. So was I. Reminiscent of when EJ forced Sami to marry him to end the feud. I feel she totally would have stopped the wedding had Gabi not walked in when she did. Instead, she married Dario to spite Chad and Gabi. I hope this farce ends quickly.

How on earth does Tripp know Kayla's pass code?! I was glad they at least showed that because before it didn't seem like he needed one. This story needs to end. Kayla is a good person, Tripp!

I agree Gabi should see that Abby doesn't love Dario. Did they not see her turn away from that kiss? Now Chad will pine for Abby. Enough! I've never been a big Chad Abby fan. I'd like him to find someone else and end this Abby Gabi nonsense.

How on earth does Tripp know Kayla's pass code?!
Tsk, tsk, macgyverswife, don't you know that every laptop, tablet and cell phone in Salem has the passcode imprinted on the front? We can't make it too hard for some of those stupid Salemites to doctor medical records. :)

At the very least, Brady and Nicole could have been carrying Tate instead of pushing around a buggy built for a newborn

Here's an idea to add to the Days prop list of items needed: get some used and discarded mannequins from the Red Cross training programs. Take the Mannequin Challenge and donate to a charity if people can't tell who is real or not, lol!

WaterRescueManikinChild.21541351.jpg

Heather, what is pleather? All I can think of is a combination of plastic and leather or fake leather.

I just now watched this episode. Dario is sickening. He is a predator. Such a liar. His talk about not always doing the right thing in business in the past was disgusting. I wonder if Abigail is shallow enough to believe he is being honest in his dealings now.

I also don't get the thing about Abby and Gabi insisting on being best friends. It seems like a charade to me. Maybe it is wishful thinking on their part. I don't believe either one of them can truly have warm feelings for the other, under the circumstances. I'd just as soon they give their friendship a rest until all this mess is straightened out once and for all.

lol, IT IS polyester plus PVC, yes the same plastic vinyl chloride used to make pipes.

Fake leather, for sure.

Back