Days of Our Lives - Tues., May 2, 2017

That is where Raines should have been. Right outside the Inn, or in the lobby, or out back or something like that. And if Lani is a trained cop, she was lousy at fending off Snake when he attacked her. She already had the info she needed (about the Halo), but went blathering on and on. Don't know what more she needed, Raines told her just get him to admit he has and gave her that drug.

It was painful to watch Lani being so inept throughout this whole thing with Snake! Then both JJ and Raines looked like they were waiting for the weather to change, when it was obvious she was in trouble.

Thanks, J.S., for the age info on Thomas. I felt sure he had to be old enough to walk. It is so annoying that they have that same infant sound for all of the little ones, regardless of age.

Will someone please, please stop having Thomas hide out in that baby carriage, making the sounds of a tiny infant? He must be old enough to stand up and climb out of that thing by now. He's got to be a toddler at this point.
This is the latest trend in Salem -- de-aging babies. As JS noted in a post recently, Tater Tot also seems to have undergone a size reduction. If only the writers would have this phenomenon spread to the awful teens, replacing this boring group with entertaining pre-teens like Lauren Boles's Ciara.

I agree, DBF, this is the worst group of teens I can remember on Days. I'm not opposed to teens. Back when Shawn, Belle, and Philip were teens, I was eager to watch them (most of the time). I'm not sure what the problem is now but the current ones don't even seem real.

Re Chad giving Abby all the time/space she needs to find herself. He should explain very carefully that there will be a limit to his tolerance of her romantic adventuring. And, ask her if she would mind his mirroring of her activities.

Abby/EJ trumped all future chemistry criteria. An honorable mention to EJ/Sami.

Amulet search? I would rather they searched for Daniel's necklace. I abandoned my quest when he was summarily dismissed. :angry:

I agree, DBF, this is the worst group of teens I can remember on Days. I'm not opposed to teens. Back when Shawn, Belle, and Philip were teens, I was eager to watch them (most of the time). I'm not sure what the problem is now but the current ones don't even seem real.

Because when these teens were first introduced, it was as part of a family unit. We saw Belle, Shawn and Philip with their parents and siblings. And that continued even when they morphed off into their own stories. We had a reason to care.

These new teens were introduced with their families and then quickly pushed into their own isolated stories. Before we got a chance to get to know them. Now we only see Joey with his parents, Theo occasionally with Abe and Lani, and Hope could care less about Claire and Ciara. There was ample story to tell by having an aunt and niece the same age. But it would have required Shawn and/or Hope heavily involved. So unlike the prior generation we have no reason to care.

Back