Days of Our Lives - Wed., 11/13/19

Have managed to glean some things from some areas.......so here are a few surprising hi-lights.
Xander is CEO of Titan, Victor fired Brady and put Xander in.
Brady & Nicole are partners in Basic Black
Sarah named her baby MacKenzie, Mickey for short. Vic is very displeased about calling her Mickey, so uses full name.
Eric realizes JJ is high, talks him into going to a meeting, despite JJ insisting he is fine. Maggie is there, talks of her falling off the wagon 6 mos. ago. JJ is not happy to see Brady, who starts talking of whatever went on for him, gets choked up.

Oh, my.............Got a few more. At the AA mtg., Brady says not a drink since life fell apart, he has hurt others & well as himself, never wanted a drink more than the night his baby died!!!!
Vic is happy at how well Titan is doing, improved since Xander took over, & did him big favor he won't forget
Ciara convinced she will be able to prove Vic had Jordan killed
Abby & Chad in bed, happy as clams, feel they overcame whatever in Paris, now all honest. But Chad has something he has kept from her.

Gee, wonder if Sarah's baby really died and Xander swapped out her dead baby with Kristen and Brady's baby girl, so he could keep Sarah in Salem and keep pretending to be the father? Because 2 pregnant women on a soap at the same time usually means a baby swap. Hmmmm.

Have managed to glean some things from some areas.......so here are a few surprising hi-lights.
Xander is CEO of Titan, Victor fired Brady and put Xander in.
Brady & Nicole are partners in Basic Black
Sarah named her baby MacKenzie, Mickey for short. Vic is very displeased about calling her Mickey, so uses full name.
Eric realizes JJ is high, talks him into going to a meeting, despite JJ insisting he is fine. Maggie is there, talks of her falling off the wagon 6 mos. ago. JJ is not happy to see Brady, who starts talking of whatever went on for him, gets choked up.
Oh, my.............Got a few more. At the AA mtg., Brady says not a drink since life fell apart, he has hurt others & well as himself, never wanted a drink more than the night his baby died!!!!
Vic is happy at how well Titan is doing, improved since Xander took over, & did him big favor he won't forget
Ciara convinced she will be able to prove Vic had Jordan killed
Abby & Chad in bed, happy as clams, feel they overcame whatever in Paris, now all honest. But Chad has something he has kept from her.
Poirot, thanks for your efforts.

Xander: Why not make him CEO? As shown on recent episodes, he was wearing a business suit and actually going to work. And was the "big favor" he did Vic getting rid of Jordan in a rather permanent way?

John: Now that Brady is helping to run Basic Black, John should stop by and provide some pointers on how to run his old company. Brady could surely use some. When he was running Titan, he never demonstrated any real executive ability.

Eric: He's the worst possible person to give advice to persons who are popping pills or getting drunk. The very sight of Eric's scowling, gloomy, resentful face would drive anyone to controlled substances or give them the urge to drink the Pub dry.

Chad: He just never learns. Withholding information from your significant other in Salem is always the road to perdition.

With all the dirty looks JJ is giving Brady.......something is up there? Some kind of connection. I think JJ even went to attack Brady or something, but Eric stopped him. ????

I wish I had seen this earlier or I would have written something up. The show aired on COZI TV in some markets. I'm glad I remembered to tape both channels today thanks to Jason47.

Sarah's baby is named Mackenzie or Mickey for short. Victor hates the name and thinks she will get made fun of later in life so he insists on calling her Mackenzie. Apparently Maggie also forgot about Holly and Melanie because she said she was grateful for her life and her baby granddaughter Mickey. So once again we have a Mickey and a Thomas on the show.

Kristen and Brady's baby did die. I couldn't figure if Brady actually fell off the wagon or if he was at the group as a precaution. He didn't seem drunk.

The group is at the Horton Center so Eric is actually running it. I thought it was a good tie in to have Eric figure out JJ was high and bring him to the Center. Then Maggie was there to help too. But nice to see Abigail worried about her brother too. I would have preferred to have seen Marlena bring Brady to the meeting but he implied that he has issues with his family again. Not sure what that means yet.

Lots of flashbacks to 6 months ago. I saw a comment from someone on twitter suggesting that maybe the deaths of Haley, Adrienne, and Brady's baby are related to an event that happened 6 months ago.

Xander is now CEO of Titan and Brady and Nicole run Basic Black. I believe this is still owned by Titan? I'm so confused by these horribly written business stories. We also know that Ciara works for Titan.

More of the same conversation with Ben and Ciara. I think they are idiots for discussing their plans in an open prison room.

Nicole, Sarah, and Xander are all in on the baby paternity secret together. This should end well. :rolleyes:

I have a feeling that PERHAPS the deaths of Brady's baby, and Haley are connected in some way. JJ was clearly giving Brady the evil eye.
And Brady has moved out of Kmansion. No idea where he is living. Brady & Nicole are partners in Basic Black, Xander wants to do business with them, no dice. I think Basic Black is part of DiMera, Xander is of course Titan, Vic told Xander to use Ciara to get the ball rolling, he is impressed with her.
(I got finally to see some parts on a video clip, but only a few things.)

And now is a news conference, so no idea if west coast is getting the show either. Seems folks will have to watch either on the NBC site, or on demand here in the U.S. Canada may be getting the show , don't know.

Maggie is there, talks of her falling off the wagon 6 mos. ago.

Oops! With the "fast forward," that would have been 18 months ago, unless her latest "fall off the wagon" occurred off-screen.

I hope the death of Brady's and Kristen's senior citizen baby means that Kristen has left Salem for good.

Last edited:
Well, Maggie is talking in 2020, and you are right. 6 mos ago would have been May of 2020. LOL
So yes, since her fall off the wagon was in 2019.........Shows how even the writers and actors will be having a hard time. Then again, maybe Maggie fell off again????? in May 2020. ???

Back