Days of Our Lives - Wed., 11/13/19

In the Los Angeles area, we got the first 5 minutes....then a news break with Trump and Erdogan(sp?) then the last 15 minutes or so. There was no little banner at the bottom of the screen, that I saw at least, telling what time to record today's show. Whatever, there will probably be so many flashbacks, and flashbacks of flashbacks, that I can miss all sorts of shows and still figure out generally what's going on.

If I understood Brady correctly, his baby died about 6 months ago. So, it sounds like Kristen carried the baby to term. It was not premature. Wonder if it had serious health problems or if it was healthy and died due to an accident. If JJ is blaming Brady for Haley's death then, yes, I also wonder if the deaths of Haley and the baby are related. Time will tell.

Thanks, Heather for the summary.

I found a place to watch the show, but it didn't have the last few minutes. I
found that somewhere else. It's too bad they won't put episodes on the
Days YouTube site so everyone can see the show.

Something must have happened six months ago when Brady's baby
and Haley died. You could tell something is going on with Brady and JJ.

Interesting name for Sarah's baby, Mickey short for Mackenzie.

Did Victor give Xander the CEO of Titan job because of what happened
to Jordan or was it something else? Why Brady's baby died?

Interesting to find out Brady moved out of the K mansion.

Basic Black is still with DiMera, but Xander and Victor want it at Titan.

Ben got the death penalty and he only has one appeal left.

Brady said he wanted a drink that day and even have one the day his
baby died, but he hasn't had one.

So what are the odds that baby Mickey is really Brady and Kristen's baby?

If this helps anyone, NBC seems to load the day's show onto the website and on demand at around 7PM CST each day. If you have cable, you should have an on demand channel.

That's what I noted earlier, that perhaps Sarah's baby died (or appeared to die) and Xander swapped her with Brady and Kristen's baby, so Sarah would stay in Salem and keep pretending he is her baby's father.

Well, Maggie is talking in 2020, and you are right. 6 mos ago would have been May of 2020. LOL
So yes, since her fall off the wagon was in 2019.........Shows how even the writers and actors will be having a hard time. Then again, maybe Maggie fell off again????? in May 2020. ???

I think it's obviously the latter. I think it's a mistake for viewers to assume something like this is a mistake. Especially under the current circumstances where viewers are more in the dark about events than usual.

Remember, this isn't a live show.

And also aware that when a mistake is made, they just roll with it. Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) says she rarely makes one any more, no retakes are ever done.

I don't like dead baby stories but if it's Brady's baby with Kristen then I'm ok with it. And please don't let it be that Sarah's baby died and Mackenzie, which I like much better than Mickey, is really Brady and Kristen's. Definitely something up with JJ and Brady. I was wondering, did Kristen and Haley get into an auto accident, separate cars and JJ was EMT and Kristen's baby died? Lots of questions!

Some of those questions will be answered in Thursday's summary, should be up pretty soon now.

I'm sincerely hoping there was either -
A) a plan to switch babies that was aborted;
B) a plan to switch babies that went awry and resulted in a double switch;
C) Kristen's baby died and she plotted to steal Mackenzie, resulting in her killing Haley (who maybe delivered the improbable spawn).

Back