Days of Our Lives - Wed., 11/13/19

Haley could have caught Kristen attempting to switch the babies or steal Sarah's, stepped in to prevent it, Kristen killed her.
I do want to know how/why, and how Will's bad decision ended in Adrienne's death.

Having now seen the entire episode, here are a few comments.

If Ben was sentenced to death and such prisoners are kept on death row, has his cellmate Will also been given a death sentence?

Good line by JJ when he asked Eric: "When is it a crime to be happy?" This is a great question for the professional sourpuss.

Sarah is as rude as she ever is. What daughter calls her mother's husband an old goat in her presence?

Xander is the direct opposite of sourpuss Eric. People constantly insult him to his face and he keeps on smiling.

Since Ben has one appeal left, another priority for Ciara should be getting him a real lawyer. How he was ever convicted is still a mystery to me.

Last edited:
I'm watching this episode now and am annoyed that Sarah referred to Mickey as her "stepfather". He was the only father she had ever known. Didn't find out until she was a teenager that Neil Curtis was her biological father. Then she went to Nashville with Melissa, after pretending she slept with Neil, and Maggie was forced to tell her the truth.

Neil was quite literally just the sperm donor.

I'm watching this episode now and am annoyed that Sarah referred to Mickey as her "stepfather".

It's no different than Brady referring to Marlena as his stepmother. She's also the only mother he's ever known and we've seen him call her mom onscreen. This show has a serious problem understanding that not all families are made up of blood relations.

Back