Days of Our Lives - Wed., March 4, 2020

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Sort of a mixed bag today, wherein you can yawn, roll eyes, & then be interested. Kristen has gone into a room at the hospital, sees a plaque dedicated to Haley, starts talking and crying to the picture of Haley on it, about how emotional she was at news her baby had died, and is so sorry. Dr. Raynor comes in, they talk a bit, with Raynor about to tell Kristen her baby is alive, but in comes Nicole. Raynor covers, talks of Mickey, all going well, blah, blah. Kristen leaves. Now Nicole questions Dr. Raynor about what she was talking to Kristen about, and what secret she mentioned to Xander. Raynor again covers, saying Xander is not really Mickey's father, he wanted info, she could not give it, he asked her to keep secret the fact he asked. She goes out, Nicole looks puzzled.

Maggie is lunching at Julie's Place with Victor, going on and on about her drinking, causing Adrienne's death, Victor making excuses, Maggie wanting to accept responsibility. Yawwnnnn.

Xander arrives, Maggie goes to check about Mickey, giving the men time to blather about Dr. Raynor. Xander tells about her being back, Vic that she was supposed to stay away, she cannot be trusted to keep mouth shut, so Xander should make sure she is gone permanently. Xander refuses to kill anyone, they argue a bit about it, with Vic noting they both would be in hot water. Xander leaves, Maggie returns, having decided that Vic did all he did out of love, so she cannot be angry at him. Eye rolling.

Sonny & Will jabber about what happened, Rafe bursts in. They tell him about Evan, the gun, Ciara dragging him to the prison. Rafe concerned about David, they all figure Evan did not leave Kmansion, came straight there, so all head in different directions to look, no luck. Rafe decides to head for the prison.

Forgot to mention flashbacks here and there......but now we have Ciara bursting in with Evan, yelling about him being guilty, urging him to tell them all what he did. (I will make special mention here of Ben, who says barely a word, but does a good job of portraying a man slowly dying.) Evan finally tells his tale (we see in flashback) of how he followed Jordan to the gatehouse, confronted her about David. She denies even having a son at first, but admits it then, but won't say Evan is father, David being cared for by much better person. Evan demands his son, she refuses, will never let him have him, with his record he will never get custody, but does tell him Rafe has him, but Evan never will. He thinks so, she says over her dead body, and next he is strangling her. He claims to the warden he did not mean to kill her, tho. And that dumb warden, despite a confession, refuses to stop the execution. Ciara is yelling, Marlena telling the reluctant warden there is enough evidence to reopen the investigation, how will be feel having put innocent man to death.

In comes Rafe, as Evan was attempting to leave. Rafe has gun pointed, hears what happened, will take Evan down to station. Warden finally stops the execution. Rafe goes off with Evan. Ciara is looking at Ben thru window, she has tears, Ben is not looking so good. His head lolls over to the side. The medic with him says his heart stopped, only thing would be a drug to counter what he has been given. Marlena is yelling then do it. Big needle, has to go directly into Ben's heart. Medic jams it.

At the cop shop, Rafe sits Evan down, undoes the handcuffs, and quietly asks him where David is. Evan refuses to tell, he is safe. He does keep referring to MY son. Rafe notes that Evan has admitted to the murder, won't be getting out of there, and while he is not David's bio dad, he loves him, knows what frightens him, calms him down, has always protected him. Evan won't tell.

And now, with 4 minutes left for the show, NBC once again, has breaking news, which they felt could not wait. Update on the coronovirus cases in NY, which already has been on the news.

So I scrounged around a few places, and managed to get something. I have no chance to see it again for a couple hours, so....if anyone has seen the show, please, fill in the end more fully.

Meanwhile, I only know that Xander has a check for Dr. Raynor with many numbers, warning her that he is Tom Hanks in comparison to Victor. Rafe is going to find David on his own, & Ciara manages somehow to get into the room with Ben (???), crying all over him to come back to her, evidently that works.

This story is so ridiculous. First of all, there is no way in the world that Ciara could have gotten Evan/Christian to the prison by herself. Second, he would not have confessed so easily. He would have been saying this girl is crazy! But I am glad the Ben execution is over, which is the third ridiculous thing. People are on death row for years, not executed less than a year after the crime. I am still very curious who has David. Someone we know? He keeps saying he's in good hands. Is there an Allstate agent that works in Salem?

Kinda want baby switch to come out but still don't want Mackenzie to be Brady and Kristen's child. And if she is, I know this is super mean, but I hope the transplant doesn't go well.

Will keeps touching his head. Is it going to end up being more serious?

The only parts you missed:

-- Suspicious Nicole questions Kristen about the doctor and finds out that the doctor delivered Rachel. Nicole has a look on her face that says she knows this is significant somehow.

-- At the restaurant, Victor orders Xander to get rid of the doctor, which Xander doesn't want to do. Instead, Xander goes back to the hospital and corners her. He gets menacing over keeping their secret. He wants her to promise not to say anything, and she says she can't do that. In the previous scene, Victor also made snide remarks about Kristen's grief, and Xander has to remind him that Kristen believes her baby is dead. Victor is being awful to the point I wonder how he and Maggie will stay together.

-- The warden lets Ciara into the death room at the prison after Ben's heart stops, but Ciara talks to him and he comes back. They hug and kiss.

he is Tom Hanks in comparison to Victor
????? I assume this is in reference to a specific Hanks role??? Which one?
Tom Hanks is commonly known as one of the nicest guys in Hollywood.

Xander meant that for as bad as he his, he is Tom Hanks compared to how vicious and deadly Victor can be.

I just love that prison! Ciara was able to bust in waving a gun around and dragging Evan/Christian in. That place is as secure as a wet paper bag! Oh, and nosey Nicole can figure out the baby switch with just a few words. Nicole hears a few words, completely out of context, and she knows something is up. She should be in the Salem PD!

Oh, and nosey Nicole can figure out the baby switch with just a few words. Nicole hears a few words, completely out of context, and she knows something is up. She should be in the Salem PD!
To be fair, for Nicole, a baby swap is "been there, done that". If anybody had to put that puzzle together with just a few scattered pieces, it would be Nicole.

Yep, Nicole did a swap of her own some years back......exchanging Mia's baby for Sami's. So Sami got Grace, who died when a few months old, and Nicole got Sydney......who eventually was returned to Sami, but is invisible now, like her other children.

I am still very curious who has David. Someone we know? He keeps saying he's in good hands. Is there an Allstate agent that works in Salem?

@macgyverswife....actually......it is Jake, from State Farm......lolol

You lost me there? Gabi is not dead........& Ben did not kill Arianna???

Correct; Rafe, Gabi and Dario didn't know Paige was their sister until after she died and they found out Eduardo was father to all of them. The Hernandez siblings were actually upset they never knew Paige was their sister.

Well, as I have repeatedly said, we did not SEE Ben kill anyone........so this show can retcon easily, and probably will at some point.

Yes, others are convinced he did, and accepted that he did. Doesn't mean that he actually did it. Ben himself has accepted it, but has never ever talked of it, given reasons why, etc. etc. And there is really no proof! But, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, doesn't make them right or wrong.

Reactions: YPG
I get what you're saying, but the fact is, as of right now, the storyline stated Ben was their killer. Unless the writers change that storyline to say someone else killed them and Ben only thinks he did, Ben did it.

Yes, others are convinced he did, and accepted that he did. Doesn't mean that he actually did it. Ben himself has accepted it, but has never ever talked of it, given reasons why, etc. etc. And there is really no proof! But, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, doesn't make them right or wrong.

I agree with you on this. He may have been convicted but that does not mean he did it. It is an opinion and there is no right or wrong.

Back