Days of Our Lives - Wed., March 4, 2020

Kristen: Instead of weeping crocodile tears by the photo of Haley, the psycho sicko should take her apology tour over to John and Marlena's townhouse where she can make amends for her years of evil deeds by spilling everything she knows about Steve-ano's perverse Marlena plot.

Maggie: She seems to have Little Joey syndrome: the compulsive desire to go to prison for a crime that she got away with. Victor ought to inform her that since there's no longer any evidence to corroborate any confession that she makes, even piranha-like D.A. James Giddens would tell her to take a hike. The old grouch might also arrange for Hattie and Gabi to tell his guilt-ridden spouse what life in women's prison is really like.

Nicole: This snoop is a slow learner. Doesn't she recall the last time she pried into Xander's affairs she ended up in an exploding warehouse.

Evan/Christian: Despite all of Rafe's tough talk, all is not lost for Salem's newest homicidal schemer.
  • He could repudiate his confession, which, after all, was given while a gun was pressed against his head.
  • He could try an insanity defense.
  • He could offer to plead guilty to the lesser charge of manslaughter since he didn't intend to kill Jordan when he attacked her.
Xander: He gets the line of the day for "I'm Tom Hanks compared to Victor Kiriakis." If any viewers were still under the delusion that Victor had morphed into a cuddly, semi-harmless old grouch, this episode proves otherwise.

Is he wearing khakis?
She sounds hideous!

Okay, sorry, something about the show. I thought Rafe's concern over David was quite touching. I'll take every bit of Will & Sonny's reunion they're willing to show, but I hope we get some bedroom scenes soon. The prison stuff was an absolute joke. That's it, that's all I've got, lol.

In my feeble memory, I thought we actually saw Ben strangle Will and shoot the nurse. We didn't see a face when Paige was killed. But how about the way he treated Ciara after he rescued her and took her to the cabin?

Thanks, Poirot.

I thought about Allstate insurance too when Christian said David was in good hands.

Victor's line to Xander was funny when he said Dr Raynor took the money doesn't
she have any decency (since she wants to tell the truth)

The doctor with Ben called Ciara your crazy girlfriend.

Nice to see Jordan in a flashback.

Sonny told Rafe Will was like Captain America going after Evan.

I was able to watch this episode online this evening. I almost laughed out loud when Marlena said "that would be a good story. Maybe it will go viral!". Ha! I thought the actress sounded more like Hattie than Marlena when she said it. I wonder if she was having a hard time keeping a straight face.

In my feeble memory, I thought we actually saw Ben strangle Will and shoot the nurse. We didn't see a face when Paige was killed. But how about the way he treated Ciara after he rescued her and took her to the cabin?
Yes, we saw Ben strangle Will. But we didn't see him shoot Wendy, the midwife. He took her outside (of the cabin) and we heard the gunshot. It could be rewritten to say someone else did it while Ben was in a trance and he only thinks he killed them. (like the rewrite of Marlena not being the Salem Stalker after she killed half of Salem) But as for now, yes, Ben killed Serena, Paige, Wendy and Will, who was revived by Rolf.

Story NOW, tho, is that tho Ben did strangle Will, he was not dead, (tho Ben thought he was) was given an injection by Rolf to make him appear dead, and then when finally in the morgue, he & Susan went in, Will was given the injection to counter the other one, woke up with amnesia, and thus was taken to Nashville, thinking he was Susan's son. We also only saw a dark figure attacking Paige, while Serena was found dead. It WAS horrible, tho, watching him strangling Will. Actors did terrific job.

Yes, the storyline was rewritten to say that Will survived the attack, thanks to Rolf and Susan. But Ben DID "kill" Will and until/unless they rewrite the storyline, he killed Serena, Paige and Wendy. We didn't see him kill Serena and Paige, because the show was keeping the killer's identity a mystery until we saw him kill Will. And we didn't see him shoot midwife Wendy at the cabin. Just saw him take her out the door, then the gunshot. So right now, Ben killed those people and that won't change unless the show decides to rewrite the storyline to say someone else did. Ben even occasionally mentions what a terrible person he is because he has killed people.

Back