Days of Our Lives - Wed., May 13, 2020

But they sure do have blood types, x-rays, scans, etc. Ideally, blood types match, but they can just be "compatible" and work as well. But with Stefan on life support, they undoubtedly had all his information in his records before the transplant.

I agree, just saying DNA tests aren't done for transplants.

Still, if Salem custodians are as irresponsible and criminally inept as their lawyers, judges, doctors, and police officers, there's probably oodles of Stefan's genetic material lying about from the transplant for a comparison (because I'm sure Chad or some DiMera flunky would see to it that the DNA test records would be somehow "lost").

I couldn’t believe Gabi got the serum so fast - even in the same episode!!!

I like Ben & Ciara as a couple and even thought the fortune cookie was cute but there’s still something uneasy about them for me. Ben being in Abby’s scary hallucinations isn’t helping!

Ben's temper does flare and get out of control pretty easily. But then, so do Chad's and some of the others. I live around people who are tough enough to handle just about anything but I never see or hear of any of them physically attacking someone who makes them angry.

I'm a little behind and just now finished watching this episode. I think someone else may have already mentioned this but I laughed when Abe said Kate couldn't hurt anyone.

Back