Friday, October 24th - here it is

Smarter than all of the adults in Salem. :rolleyes:

I couldn't agree more....I mean.....how many of Sami's relatives have hugged her already and not noticed the bludging stomach???? Come on!! How ignorant is this....especially your mother....she would DEFINATELY notice you getting larger. And EJ....he was with her through the other pregnancy, can he not see her getting larger just around the stomach? :duh:
I mean, Sami is supposed to be further along than Nicole is, right? Then why was Nicole's baby kicks noticable by her and Stefano, but NOBODY can feel Sami's baby kick when they hug her???? :confused:

I will say that this day was WONDERFUL acting by Allison Sweeney.

Did you catch when Chelsea said to her grandmother that she grew up hearing all her life what an awful person Kate is?

Maybe Kate is so rotten that her reputation is so bad that wherever Chelsea was before she knew ABOUT Kate before she knew she was her grandmother. Being a hooker would be notable.

We have to remember that Chelsea grew up in Salem. She was Abby's best friend. So she may not have known that Kate was her grandmother, but I am sure she knew of Kate.

DJM, that's what I was thinking. She and Abby were best friends, and Abby's mom Jennifer is related to Lucas (sister?), whose mother is Kate, so there was a pretty strong connection, even before Chelsea had any clue she was Kate's granddaughter.

Back