Site status and a quick poll, 4/28/20

Thanks for the What's new at the top of the page next to forums. It's more like the old home page and easier to navigate to now.

I know this is silly, but I prefer the square profile pictures over the round ones.
How about a compromise in "rounded" but not "round"?

I think I've got the adverts sorted. I know you all hate them as much as I do, but they are, in fact, a necessary evil.

I'm still open to suggestions on how to improve. Colors may change a bit here and there, but hey, be nice. I'm still bruised by this experience. :)

Did you soften the colors, or am I getting used to them? Because either way, I'm not noticing the strain I was at first. (I've had the same issue whenever twitter or Facebook redo their looks, too.)

Wayne, can the topic "Today in Salem" be moved in the into the top box area called
Days of our Lives? Since the home page is different, we can see that topic with the
other ones for the show. Just wondering.

O.K. 2nd request.......Pretty please! Move the Today in Salem up under Daily Days??? P L E A S E!

Wayne you are the best!! All you do to keep this whole thing going is so great.

That being said, the only problem I have is only being able to get one page of comments. On the old site I could see the older comments and though it is not a big issue, I have a habit of seeing more comments and "old habits die hard". I will learn the new format. I am just old and slow!!

Thanks again for all you do

O.K. 2nd request.......Pretty please! Move the Today in Salem up under Daily Days??? P L E A S E!
Sorry! I claim the 42nd Amendment (Weekend clause).

I've moved the forum up to right underneath the Daily Days, but my question is, do you mean as a SUB-FORUM underneath Daily Days, or simply as it is now?

only being able to get one page of comments
Hi.

Sorry, but I'm not quite following. At the top and bottom of pages which have more than one page, there is a "Next / Prev" button with links for each page number. Look down, right above the box where you can enter a quick reply... Is that what you're asking about?

Back