Wednesday, February 6th

Belle and Shawn

When are they going to realize they are related. Wouldn't this make them "Kissin Cousins" :evillaugh:

Never mind....just read other post - Vicotr is Bo's dad - totally forgot about that. Whew!!! I am glad they are NOT related - it would have been too "JERRY SPRINGER" for me!

Colleen

I think its sad if Colleen really is going to die soon! I think they cheapened this S/L as well. Her and granpda Shawn's reunion is good, but John won't even get to reunite with his mother as 'himself'.

Oh and I was just thinking of something. I don't know if any of us realize just how powerful little Claire is going to be when she grows up. Blood of a Demira, a Brady, and a Kiriakis. Should be an interesting future if they bring them back.

Could Bo & Hope BOTH have hepatitis? Can't Hep C be fatal? I still think Kayla will have to donate an organ to Bo and sacrifice her child. And if John is 54, that makes Colleen 74 or so. Marlena is 58, so Roman could be 60. Papa Shawn could be about 64 - wasn't he around 10 when Colleen was an adult, so if she were 20, that would be about right -- and Stefano was 10 or 11 years old when Colleen had John, so he would be about 64-65, same age as Papa Shawn. Am I missing something?

Could Bo & Hope BOTH have hepatitis? Can't Hep C be fatal? I still think Kayla will have to donate an organ to Bo and sacrifice her child. And if John is 54, that makes Colleen 74 or so. Marlena is 58, so Roman could be 60. Papa Shawn could be about 64 - wasn't he around 10 when Colleen was an adult, so if she were 20, that would be about right -- and Stefano was 10 or 11 years old when Colleen had John, so he would be about 64-65, same age as Papa Shawn. Am I missing something?

LOL......to quote you.......Papa Shawn could be about 64........and you just said Roman was around 60. I do not think that computes since Roman is Pop Shawn's first born.

there is a problem, definitely with the age timelines.. they just do not match up. I hope the Bradys get their brain cells in gear.

I just watched the episode where Lexie told Roman there was something wrong with the tests. He asked if would be okay and she said she didn't know, so would have to do more test when "they" get back. I wondering if she was referring to both of them....

I just watched the episode where Lexie told Roman there was something wrong with the tests. He asked if would be okay and she said she didn't know, so would have to do more test when "they" get back. I wondering if she was referring to both of them....

AHHH! Yes! "They!" You know can't hepatitis be transmitted sexually? So it would explain why they both might have some kind of illness. But I don't know. I'm not too sure w this s/l. It's gunna be huge! I'm ready for them to all go back to Salem and let it begin.

LOL! You caught the discrepancy I wrote and didn't even see it! So Shawn should be much older, or Roman should be younger -- tells ya we really WANT to believe in our characters!

Back