SPOILER !! Week Jan 14

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday January 14:
Chad and Abigail share a warm moment.

Tuesday January 15:
Leo presses Xander to accept his indecent proposal.

Wednesday January 16:
Eric attacks Xander!

Thursday January 17:
Eli and Lani hit a major snag as they build the case against Xander.
Abe is furious when he learns Sheila made a costly mistake.

Friday January 18:
Rex's stunning admission sends Sarah into Eric's arms.

It does seem Days currently has a problem when bringing on a new character, intended to be around for a while. Sarah may have been related, but she was shoved into the community, and every storyline without reason. Haley comes on without ever having been seen before, as a hospital nurse who tries to commit suicide in the middle of the place. So she gets saved, but clams up, and the audience knows nothing. Neither character makes anyone care if they see them again.

Yes they did a better job with introducing new characters before...Carly Manning and Billie Reed....Carly was mysterious and intelligent. Billie was insecure and funny. They had good writing and story. They didn’t just appear one day and try to kill themselves.

They are not my favorites, but I don't mind Eric and Sarah. I think Sheila is adding a little fun to the show and I don't care a flip about Leo and certainly not Leo and Xander.

Leo has gone too over the top for me......but he got Performer of the Week from SOD for all his antics on the wedding day of Sonny & Leo.
Sheila has some humorous lines, but is just tooooo, in my opinion. She is asst. to the mayor, and shows up at the office in those horrible torn up jeans the Hollywood types seem to favor.
Bad impression for someone coming into mayor's office.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/week-of-jan-14-spoilers-t40497.html#p1961206

MONDAY, 1/14/19
Rex asks Eric to help him win back Sarah.

TUESDAY, 1/15/19
Will turns to John for help with Leo.
JJ urges Haley to open up about her secret.

WEDNESDAY, 1/16/19
Kate encourages Abigail to forgive Chad.

THURSDAY, 1/17/19
Gabi and Stefan get into it over the future of Gabi Chic.

FRIDAY, 1/18/19
John gives Marlena disappointing news about Xander.

Back