SPOILER !! Week Jan 14

MONDAY, 1/14/19
Rex asks Eric to help him win back Sarah.
That sounds like a great idea; ask her current interest to help you win her back. I know Eric & Sarah aren't a couple, but it looks like that is where they are headed. "Excuse me, but would you shoot yourself in the foot for me, brother, even though you're related to every other woman in town."

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all for the spoilers!!
Maybe she could design jewelry
Good one!
We need some renewed writing for the New Year. Writers, let the sun shine for a change. The darkness is playing too heavy and we need a breath or take a breath of fresh air. We are more Alfred Hitchcock than our glorious Days. Refresh guys and just breathe for renewal.
ShaSha - I agree 100%!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Sonny was cheated on by his husband and will be the cheater.
Will cheated on his husband and will be the other man.
All that's left is for Will to be cheated on and for Sonny to sleep with a married man.

Who is taking off boots at the end?
Ciara & Ben are in there.....and since Ciara left for South Africa, someone is having a dream..........

*** thank you to SoapKitty who caught my boo boo. LOLOL:clap::love::love:

Last edited:
Maybe someone made some "extra special" donuts :)

According to the soap mag..........On Tues., 1/15, Melinda informs Abe of her intention to run for mayor; Next day, 1/16 Stefan returns to DiMansion, which surprises Chad & Gabi. Evidently, Chad figured to give Gabi Chic back to Gabi, but on Thurs., 1/17, Stefan says no way is that gonna happen. Rafe gets the help wanted call from Sami & gee, surprise, surprise....the film of Xander shooting Marlena is nowhere to be found! Friday, Will has good news for Sonny.......(guessing John found something about Leo's mother for Will)

Yep, wondered that as well. However, in the writers' minds....will cause angst for Hope since it is Sami, but Rafe has to be gone from town so that Hope is without husband, and perhaps, tempted in some manner? Whatever, it would seem they want her without a husband or rescuer.

Back