SPOILER !! Week May 25

I like Abby, but not Chad. I can only imagine the dreck they'll write for him without her around, be it for a week or two months.

I just hope when she's back she's got a year or two of sanity. As good as she is at playing "loose cheese" Abby (as I call her), the story gets tiring.

Heck, given this show's history, it would be super easy to rewrite Thomas as Ben's (since he's a superhero now) and that Charlotte was a figment of her imagination (or was someone else's baby-perhaps Lani and Eli's) if they really wanted to. I'd rather see that than Chad being a jerk for a few weeks solo, a fake/real affair on either or both sides, etc.

Well, you know Ron C.....repeat, repeat, repeat.

And yes, Greg Vaughan (Eric) was wonderful in the movie, Second Chances, on Hallmark. It shows the terrible writing the character of Eric has had on Days. But then, that character is not alone in having the character changed, & not for the better.

Monday May 25
Nicole warns Abe he's making a mistake by hiring Kate. [Abe ought to listen to Nicole. For once, she's right about something. How will Abe be able to justify the hiring of such a thoroughly unscrupulous, backstabbing person to the voters?]

Tuesday, May 26
Justin angrily confronts Orpheus. [Justin should save his breath. Orpheus has a skin thicker than the average rhino and won't pay any attention to the bumbling barrister's angry words.]

Thursday, May 28
Jake pushes Gabi away. [Smart move. Gabi should always be pushed far, far away.]

Friday, May 29

Xander confronts Brady about stabbing him in the back. [How can anything clueless Brady does to Xander be described as back-stabbing? They're not exactly best buddies.]

Brady and Sarah make Xander think they slept together so I am sure thats what he thinks is stabbing in the back

So, I am guessing that the important question Ciara asks is if Julie will marry them. It should be Marlena, since she loves Ben so much. Also, I like the sound of Orpheus having "one last trick" because that sounds like his story may be over soon???? Also, does that mean that Zoey would also be gone? Evan is gone and if they catch Orpheus, does she really have a role? I guess maybe Salem could use another lawyer.

Susan Seaforth-Hayes (Julie) looks absolutely gorgeous in that book signing picture. As does Greg Vaughn (Eric).

:huh: On the mark, robin............it is a shame that Salemites know absolutely nothing about birth control, protection, the pill, cycles, or anything regarding sex, except how to accomplish it quickly, even if fully dressed.!

Link to NBC pics

Back