SPOILER !! Week of Feb 22

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday February 22:

Ava goads Kayla into physically attacking her.

Tuesday February 23:

Brady is stunned when Summer reveals her connection to Daniel.

The Salem PD makes an arrest in Stefano’s murder case.

Wednesday February 24:

Nicole gets reacquainted with Dario.

Thursday February 25:

Steve and Kayla fear Ava might get away with framing Kayla.

Friday February 26:

Caroline has a revealing vision about Deimos.

I'm going with "egg baby sister" too. Maggie doesn't gush enough these days.

Can we just stop with Brady's sudden connection to Daniel though, it's really annoying. All of this should have ended with Nicole's dream on Friday. She's moving on, everyone else should, too.

I'm also really sick of Ava, she can go, too. I'd rather have Eve and her theme music for half the show than this crap.

Summer COULD have been married to Daniel at some point in time...or engaged or something like that.

Also sick of Ava. She kidnaps Kayla after knocking her out, holds her prisoner, and has the colossal nerve to goad her into a fight, then wants her arrested??? Whoever wrote this storyline really needs some time off, a good rest.

I think Summer will have some link to Fynn, too. I remember he and Daniel talking about women, so it makes sense for them to bring in someone who knows someone who is still in Salem, if she'll be sticking around (I'm just assuming she will).

LOL Hold on to those dreams Jason they can come true. As proof just look at all the exciting stuff that is finally coming up for Gabi and JJ!!! :clap::clap::clap:

What's that? You're not seeing them mentioned anywhere? Yeah I'm not seeing them either. :angry::angry::angry:

Summer, sister, sister. Me thinks this could be true. Tis a good possibility. ShaSha

Reactions: jgk
Ava goads Kayla into physically attacking her.

I have one small, little, oh so little, problem with that : Why is Ava still not in jail ? :angry::angry::beat::beat:What a bunch of crap this is ! Unless Ava just step her little toe in Salem and immediately sees Kayla, there is no excuse for that. And even then, there still would be no excuse for this kind of bad stuff ! Enough ! :angry::angry:

Monday February 22:

Ava goads Kayla into physically attacking her. [Ava, will you just go away, NOW!]

Tuesday February 23:

Brady is stunned when Summer reveals her connection to Daniel. [Brady, why are you stunned? The late Love Doctor probably had a woman in every beach town in Southern California.]

The Salem PD makes an arrest in Stefano’s murder case. [Roman, how did you figure out that Stefano was murdered. Did his ghost visit you in a dream?]

Wednesday February 24:

Nicole gets reacquainted with Dario. [You've come back, Dario? This could be a big mistake. Just ask Eric Brady the most hated man in Salem]

Thursday February 25:

Steve and Kayla fear Ava might get away with framing Kayla. [Will you two fools wise up and call Roman. Sure the Salem P.D. isn't all that slick, but it can make arrests stick if the perpetrator lands in its lap.]

Friday February 26:

Caroline has a revealing vision about Deimos. [Stop with the visions, Caroline. Victor already knows that Deimos is bad news and is capable of anything.]

Back